• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Erandil

Jul 15, 2017
Can someone give me a step-by-step guide on how to insert the mod.txt file into the BigBrother.exe folder? I've tried it x times now, and it just does not work. Obviously, I'm too stupid.
Download the zip file on the first page, unpack the zip file (ideally directly into the right folder but for the purposes of this desktop will do) -> you should now see a file named Mod.txt, copy Mod.text and paste it into the BigBrother main folder (which if you have downloaded it from here should be called something like 0.13.0.007 which should have four folders (BigBrother-Brother_data, Data images, Images, Save) as well as the exe file (the thing you click on to start the game), the config.cfg and dx9. Voila it is installed.

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
installed the mod, used fast "get rid of Eric" and after one day he left... after 3-4 days he is back again... WHY? such a son of a bitch (sry for these bad words but in my opinion he is a god dam raper!)

do i do something wrong with the mod?

greets

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
I always remove relationship mods each time there is a new version.
Because i need to check what events are relationship related and if raising it by mod does not make the game "forgot to trigger an event" wich means game break

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all! new here, but i tried the game and mod and I'm having an issue:
when I try to go to sleep, Im stuck saying "I really want to sleep" or along those lines with no option to continue. any solutions?
thanks

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, nice mod, everything working !

However, i don't get it for Eric...
I mean, i read everywhere i have to wait again and again before using the mod to get rid of him because if i don't wait, i'll miss some content (Weeds and Sensual Massage), but if i wait, he fucks mom and become dangerously close to Alice... i just don't understand... are we forced to see that bast*rd screwing our family before considering using the cheat to get rid of him ?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hi, nice mod, everything working !

However, i don't get it for Eric...
I mean, i read everywhere i have to wait again and again before using the mod to get rid of him because if i don't wait, i'll miss some content (Weeds and Sensual Massage), but if i wait, he fucks mom and become dangerously close to Alice... i just don't understand... are we forced to see that bast*rd screwing our family before considering using the cheat to get rid of him ?
I'm sorry if you don't like this kind of content, but i never wanted to mod a way to never seing anything related to Eric, as i kinda like him ;)

Reactions: UYScutti23

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I'm sorry if you don't like this kind of content, but i never wanted to mod a way to never seing anything related to Eric, as i kinda like him ;)
I understand, and i have to admit that he isn't the most annoying "rival" i've seen (Robert in Babysitter...), and of course, on the developer point of view, i also understand that it's hard to satisfy everyone (some people want a rival for giving some pressure, some people want more sex options, with the rival then, some people like when the MC is humiliated and lose to the rival, anyway, we're all different i presume).

However, i just don't understand for the cheat options of the mod with him, when should we use specific options, because i read the whole topic and i'm not totally sure about everything.

- I tried to check the option "Eric can't go after your sisters" after some weeks, but it doesn't seem to work as i still see him in Alice bedroom when she shows him her body with only panties... I read in the walkthrough topic that it's possible to totally prevent him going in her room but i don't understand how and that's what i'm interested the most, so i tried to cheat but as i said, it seems impossible, any idea ?

- I tried to check the option "Get rid of Eric" (with a backup save) after a lot of time too (wallet passed, actually on war with Eric and Cunning plan, Weeds etc. started) but he's still here... (and he's still in Alice's bedroom on thursday :x)
I thought we just had to wait for him to sleep the first night at home and it would work but he already screwed the mom like 20 times in my game and it's still impossible to make him go away. Maybe i did something wrong ?

Sorry to bother you with that :x

EDIT : Nevermind, figured out how to deal with all of that. The best way is to wait for Kate's mom to get rid of Eric, without using the mod directly (it's more safe), we just have to let him do the massage at the beginning to Alice in her bedroom and be patient (full anti-potency pills, and keeping his influence on family to 0 every time so finally we nearly forget he's here). There is the wallet method but i think she's triggered too soon, so if we don't want to have some opportunities blocked, kate's mom method is better imo.
Anyway, very useful mod, a huge thanks for that (i think it would have been far more difficult without it), and damn, this game is just so good when Eric is gone ahaha :)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Don't know, i saw that it's been integrated into other mods, who might be more up to date

zenllen

Jul 6, 2018
Can anyone pls send me an original version of "Assembly-CSharp.dll"? I downloaded the mod here and also replaced Assembly-CSharp.dll. Now the game is not working.
The game is all blank, i can't see any person.

Reactions: dublux

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@mborisagar

I had this file added to the game folder but it was breaking the laptop and had 2 cheat menu's listed and no way to use to laptop and the item tab for the cheats was always empty. Never mind it seems the item tab in the cheat menu is just a speed up delivery option. Now to go get rid of Eric the dickless wonder right away. Pity the opportunities don't unlock when you get rid of the shit stain when you use the mod.

It seems the mod file messes stuff up but if you start the game then save then close the game and remove the mod file from the folder it and everything will appear correctly.

Mr.Mustang89

Dec 7, 2017
@mborisagar

I had this file added to the game folder but it was breaking the laptop and had 2 cheat menu's listed and no way to use to laptop and the item tab for the cheats was always empty. Never mind it seems the item tab in the cheat menu is just a speed up delivery option. Now to go get rid of Eric the dickless wonder right away. Pity the opportunities don't unlock when you get rid of the shit stain when you use the mod.

It seems the mod file messes stuff up but if you start the game then save then close the game and remove the mod file from the folder it and everything will appear correctly.
juat put this file only its work well, cheat menu also

don't replace Assembly-CSharp.dll

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@fr12rebel

As it states in the first post there is a trigger that you can activate once you install this mod that allows you to get rid of the turd whenever the fuck you want to just go to your computer after installing this and go to the cheat menu. Go down to get rid of Turd and hit enter and he'll be gone there will still be spots where the shit stain will still appear like at some of the dinners. Keep in mind that some events might not trigger if you use it but it's better then having the shit stain around.

Reactions: fr12rebel

astrocool

Aug 3, 2018
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

ALSO THIS MOD WILL WORK WITH THE NEWEST VERSION UNLESS THIS PART IS EDITED.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

Hello everyone

Thank you for your fidelity ! I'm happy to give you this mod.
I know that many of you want to add functionnalities, but you need to understand my philosophy : I don't want you break your save by using my mod, that's why i won't include in my mod anything i suspect dangerous or changing too much your game.

I'm too prudent, i kn ow, but i'm sure you can remove my mod and continue playing without any bugs or mistakes.

Sometimes, my mod will implement borderline modification, like Eric switchs in v0.4. I'll warn about it.

If this version of the mod, i give a modified DLL with my mod. This dll if the "game side" code of the game. I'll tell you exatly what i did in this file. Be absolutly sure that everything is safe for your game.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

Features

Mod.txt changes
  • Topless mega switch
This switch, present in "max cheats" will toggle an internal flag used to toggle art from swimsuits to topless. If you enable it, then your mom, Lisa and Alice will be topless when in the pool. It's a safe switch, so don't hesitate to try ;)
  • Get rid of Eric
Yes, you read well. I found the master switch to get rid of him. This switch is triggered when you achieve either of the 2 quest to get him out of the game. You'll get your sister back, Eric will never come at home. Peace.
Carefull !!! NEVER switch it until first visit of him, as you may break the game (not sure, but you're advised!)​
  • Removed Gallery (useless until up to date)
  • Master influence reset in max menu (to avoid going in all menus)
  • Some typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version (0.9)
  • 20171006 Add new items in shop
    # - Steel Handcuffs
    # - High Heels
    # - Slutty School Uniform
    # - Black Stockings
NEW !! Image Decryptor *DOESN'T WORK WITH V.10+
If you want to decrypt images yourself, just get the imagedecryptor.zip. It's a replacment for the dll located in \0.9.0.006\BigBrother_Data\Managed .
This dll will decrypt all the image when you start a new game or load any save. All decrypted images will be in \0.9.0.006\Images with same name as the *.img file but with .jpg extension. It's decrypted.

Disclaimer
As i know, some people are modding this file too. It's great because everyone can add his touch. But please, if you mix my mod with yours, change the first line of the file to add your personnal data, as people will be able to know witch version they use.

If you alter my mod, PLEASE tell it in comment at start of the file (use # for comments)

Please : no messy and wild requests. Let me some time to organize myself as i eared you :)

I have installed cheat mod but when i open laptop purchase items no items is shown

Reactions: SiegsShroud

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@astrocool

Items on the laptop are only present when you have unlocked them and then you'll be able to buy the item sometimes check off and on for items like the books for the sister as sometimes they just appear after so long.