Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Whenever I load Genesis 3 female, it's 0% of any named figure, which makes sense to me, since it's supposed to be the other way around with every named figure (in generation 3) being derived from the G3F base figure, some deriving from V7 which in turn is based on G3F. So I tried dialing in 100% V7 body and 44% V7 head.

1) 100% Eliya head & body, 2) Unmorphed G3F, 3) 44% V7 head & 100% V7 body
View attachment 25738 View attachment 25739 View attachment 25740
View attachment 25741 View attachment 25742 View attachment 25743

Oh my, we should have known this would happen.
View attachment 25744

Last year it was slutty Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, this year the "Alice skin" is the top-selling Halloween costume.
View attachment 25745
Looks like there's about to be a doppelgangbang.
I couldn't tell you which way is correct for gen 3 to load, but I've installed it on several machines, and that's how it has always loaded for me. Anyway, If you load Victoria 7 and knock her head back to 44% you'll get the same figure.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
Whenever I load Genesis 3 female, it's 0% of any named figure, which makes sense to me, since it's supposed to be the other way around with every named figure (in generation 3) being derived from the G3F base figure, some deriving from V7 which in turn is based on G3F. So I tried dialing in 100% V7 body and 44% V7 head.

1) 100% Eliya head & body, 2) Unmorphed G3F, 3) 44% V7 head & 100% V7 body
View attachment 25738 View attachment 25739 View attachment 25740
View attachment 25741 View attachment 25742 View attachment 25743

Oh my, we should have known this would happen.
View attachment 25744

Last year it was slutty Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad, this year the "Alice skin" is the top-selling Halloween costume.
View attachment 25745
Looks like there's about to be a doppelgangbang.
Do you comnplete them? I think they are need a background

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
celtic11328, can you double-check that? I loaded Alice from the "Alice Unmodified Skin" included in the zips up on the other forum section. I just merged in "Alice Celtic1138 Skin" to compare. Both are using Iliya Body & Head at 100%. Victoria 7 Body is at 75%, while Victoria 7 Head is at 50%
That's my mistake. I need to update those files to match what celtic is saying...

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
So I've could finally start the comparison between the different Geo Shells. Sadly I had to scrap the "Anatomical Elements" for the BB Fan-Art departement. They need extra MATs that aren't privided in the stunning awesome MATs delivered by Celtic1138.
"Golden Palace"(GP) and "New Genitalia for Victoria 8"(NGV8) have both differences that should be adressed, in my opinion. I try to focus on the differences. Both are fully rigged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Golden Palace:
+ Easy posing thanks to a lot of premade poses from begin with and through AddOns.
+ As said, there are quite a few AddOns out there to improve the GP even further. I reccoment "Deep Inside".
+ Full Color Control
+ Easy scripts to Update the textures
- The Morphs aren't intuitive to use and it can be frustrating in the beginning.
- The Coloration Script lacks a preview of some kind. The lack of preview options is a general thing.
- The Textures can be look somewhat off. The shader grasps its information from the stomach of the underlaying skin. So be careful with ultrarealistic skins.

New Genitals for Victoria 8:
+ Very Realistic looking materials
+ Good looking Wet Presets
+ Intuitive Color Presets for Genitals and Anus
+ Multible Layers for Color and Effectm (Very good for custom made modifications)
+ The basic Morphs are easy to use and accessable
- Sometimes NGV8 didn't play nice with weaker machines. (Artefacts on Renders)
- Current lack of AddOns, especially Poses. It can be a hassle to pose the genitals everytime manually.
- There is no full coloration control. So you have to make your own modifications or you're stuck with the, indeed good looking, premades.
ComparisonGP.jpg ComparisonNGV8.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I've could finally start the comparison between the different Geo Shells. Sadly I had to scrap the "Anatomical Elements" for the BB Fan-Art departement. They need extra MATs that aren't privided in the stunning awesome MATs delivered by Celtic1138.
"Golden Palace"(GP) and "New Genitalia for Victoria 8"(NGV8) have both differences that should be adressed, in my opinion. I try to focus on the differences. Both are fully rigged.
Golden Palace:
+ Easy posing thanks to a lot of premade poses from begin with and through AddOns.
+ As said, there are quite a few AddOns out there to improve the GP even further. I reccoment "Deep Inside".
+ Full Color Control
- The Morphs aren't intuitive to use and it can be frustrating in the beginning.
- The Coloration Script lacks a preview of some kind. The lack of preview options is a general thing.
- The Textures can be look somewhat off. The shader grasps its information from the stomach of the underlaying skin. So be careful with ultrarealistic skins.

+ Multible Layers for Color and Effectm (Very good for custom made modifications)
- Current lack of AddOns, especially Poses. It can be a hassle to pose the genitals everytime manually.
- There is no full coloration control. So you have to make your own modifications or you're stuck with the, indeed good looking, premades.
View attachment 25779 View attachment 25781
Big change between the 2 and I for one can not chose which one it better for they both look good to me.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Golden Palace:
+ Full Color Control

My choise is Golden Palace

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
They were just tests and a joke. Can't do a scene of everybody fucking while wearing Alice's skin because it didn't put the lotion in the basket.
Oh maybe you should complete them! I think it Great! I 'm trying to learn about Daz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Golden Palace:
+ Full Color Control

After more thought on this "Golden Palace" does look better.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
They were just tests and a joke. Can't do a scene of everybody fucking while wearing Alice's skin because it didn't put the lotion in the basket.
It gets the hose again.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Golden Palace:
+ Full Color Control

If I'm just doing a softcore nude render then I'll use NGV8 just so there's 3D vag and not the superficial appearance of labia on the torso texture. But if I'm doing a hardcore render then I'm probably using a premade pose from a set, and it most of the premade sets I've found are using NGV7.

The problem with NGV7 is that it seems to eat 2 GB per instance during pre-render (before IRay render actually starts doing iterations on the GPU), and that's system RAM not VRAM. With multiple women having NGV7 in a large scene (like the BB outdoor area along with the living room & kitchen set because the shot is in the pool and the camera is facing that window), 16 GB was not enough.

I don't have Golden Palace so I have no experience with it. NGV8 looks great and I like the color and effect options, but posing it is very different from NGV7, not that I managed to figure out all of NGV7's pose controls, much like in real life (but I *do* know where the clit is). Just need pose sets using NGV8 to hit the market.

Reactions: Darkaura

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Speaking of NGV7 . . . I need to tinker with the textures directly to modify the coloration, because that pale pink doesn't look right at all.

Ann, you'll be arrested and charged with pubic indecency!
Ann pubes test.png
Pubes add-on test I did last night.

It takes more skill and talent with Photoshop than I possess to erase the painted-on pubes from the Ann texture, but I tried and didn't fully succeed in matching the skin tone of a section of texture grafted from a donor whose artist did a full Brazilian.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Speaking of NGV7 . . . I need to tinker with the textures directly to modify the coloration, because that pale pink doesn't look right at all.

Ann, you'll be arrested and charged with pubic indecency!
View attachment 25785
Pubes add-on test I did last night.

It takes more skill and talent with Photoshop than I possess to erase the painted-on pubes from the Ann texture, but I tried and didn't fully succeed in matching the skin tone of a section of texture grafted from a donor whose artist did a full Brazilian.
I wish we could see some wetness on these.:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Techn0magier
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes