Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Both are high quality products and nothing to sneeze about. Currently I prefere NGV8 for Portraits. For "Action" I prefere GP, hence it is easier to pose currently.

Oh and smth I wanted to do for a long time. This is some kinde of scene I hoped to see in the game, when I found it with 0.4. Now that I'm capable of doing such things by myself, I've decided to do it right now. The only new prop here is a converted pose from "The Rush II" by maxsmeagol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Romance01.jpg

Last edited:

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Both are high quality products and nothing to sneeze about. Currently I prefere NGV8 for Portraits. For "Action" I prefere GP, hence it is easer to pose currently.

Oh and smth I wanted to do for a long time. This is some kinde of scene I hoped to see in the game, when I found it with 0.4. Now that I'm capable of doing such things by myself, I've decided to do it right now. The only new prop here is a converted pose from "The Rush II" by maxsmeagol.
View attachment 25801
Something missing from the game...

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Both are high quality products and nothing to sneeze about. Currently I prefere NGV8 for Portraits. For "Action" I prefere GP, hence it is easier to pose currently.

View attachment 25801
Nice work.

That ladder used to be at the edge of the pool. Must be due to the rising sea level from global warming.

Reactions: Kalf and FunFiction

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
My trusty rusty 750Ti can only handle so much. XD Currently I complete the series in this resolution. Only one picture left. (RPGMaker standard).
About the quality, yeah. As said 750Ti. :p

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Nice work.

That ladder used to be at the edge of the pool. Must be due to the rising sea level from global warming.
Nope, the ladder is actualy pretty on spot. under the waterline is a small step and a small plateau. that is the same plateau max and lisa are sitting on. Sadly I couldn't change the surface to an actual water shader-preset. The whole pool is designed in a strange way. :(

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Nope, the ladder is actualy pretty on spot. under the waterline is a small step and a small plateau. that is the same plateau max and lisa are sitting on. Sadly I couldn't change the surface to an actual water shader-preset. The whole pool is designed in a strange way. :(
Ah, I forgot about the shallow ledge at the edge. Never mind!

You're using the Villa original model rather than the version re-created here by Funfiction, Celtic, Rich, and the whole Hee Haw gang over in the Art Assets thread. There's a slider control somewhere, maybe on the villa object itself, that raises and lowers the pool level (also sliders to open and close the windows). You could lower it and substitute your own water. The re-creation has the water as a separate prop object, and you can choose from two versions, one is just a plane of the top surface and the other is a pool-shaped cube of water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techn0magier

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
The pool in the game is different than the one in the Modern Villa. The post Funfiction made in the assets thread has a more game correct outside area, but you need to add water to the pool.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes