4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
yeah, thats a lot better. But Max still has the face of one fucked soulless in the last render. Though I think that quite fits him in this scene. :D.
Well, if I had been part of that second scene, I might look like that afterwards. LOL.

And here I thought it couldn't get better. Especially Lisas Face in the last render made my day. Very nice. But in my head, I think Max already got her virginity, but after it hurt that much for her so she said "No! I will never do this again! Jerk!", this would be a good solution to get her to know the pleasures. Which again shows in the last Picture quite well, how "pleasured" she was now.
I admit I had fun with that last panel - wanted to exaggerate a bit just for "editorial license." And the jury's out whether this is before or after Max finally "gets hers." (I've already done a number of renders in which Max has already succeeded, but who knows if I'm doing them in the "correct temporal sequence" or not. I just figured that Kira had more to teach and just anal...

Reactions: namilab and Hybris

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, can anyone put up some pictures continuing the scene where mom and max are watching a movie at 9 pm? there is potential there, i will leave the rest to professionals thank you :)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'll post a view of the action on the couch when it's finished, but here's the reverse angle.

Witnessed.png

The intentionally darker foreground was causing the render to be extremely slow. I gave up after an hour when it was still at 0%. I removed Lisa and that wall, and got the nicely lit background done in 90 minutes. Then I did the opposite which took less than an hour because the scene had only a few objects (Lisa, the wall, all the lights, and the floor to catch Lisa's shadow). Then I photoshopped them together.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes