Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yes - I've had an issue with Max's skin in all my renders. Our brilliant colleague @celtic1138 has been working on this, along with EVERYTHING else, and has just given me some info I haven't yet digested. Planning to re-render those after I've brought Max back from the dead. (And also fix Lisa - she has the wrong head...)
Did you mean Alice instead of Lisa?

I think we could benefit from sharing the consensus for the discovered "recipes" of these characters in the other thread.

Reactions: lexus

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017

I think we could benefit from sharing the consensus for the discovered "recipes" of these characters in the other thread.
Alice is just Genesis 3 female, (with different skin) scaled down because she is too tall. Lisa is Blaire.

Reactions: aeonium

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

Yes, sorry - Alice. @celtic1138 and others have done a great job in identifying the various characters - they're pretty well documented in the "assets" thread.

rave

May 29, 2017
do any of you artists can make ann kira or alice smoke( naked or XXX prefely) ??? please
it's my greatest fetish...

ShaunAwesome

Apr 26, 2017
This is a good site has almost everything, but . . . its in Russian, here is my guide:

But almost everything is somewhere within

The OP links to Daz3d or Renerderosity but within the replies there are links to Mega or zips attached to the post, that tread is a must if you want to start making BB Fan Art and also good if you want some tips on Daz.
Thank you very much for this will really help me get started :)

Reactions: Pothos
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes