Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018

Raven Spectre

Oct 13, 2018
Great image!

Hello Everyone. I came across the Big Brother saga by accident. I am interested in creating my own fan art (image series), particularly a seduction scene between Olivia and Lisa. Are there rules/guidelines regarding what I can and cannot do based on the stories already created? Can I create a new room? Do I have to use the exact clothes the characters wore previously? Am I free to create what I want?

Thanks.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Erotism at its finest Now this is what we need .. The Two main characters of this game Ann and Max we need short tease like this...Ann with different dresses but not judging i am not a developer nor a Designer but i do like to the play the game..my point is most of the erotic games misses small details that have huge impact on a game.. lets say opening the dress.. biting the nipple....dress should on the floor not just disappearing to voidness...coitus with the dress on makes it feel much more erotic..but all aside I am in love with this thread. I do like the story where lisa , eric or alice peeks on ann and max making out.. which ann and max tries to keep it a secret.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Great image!

Hello Everyone. I came across the Big Brother saga by accident. I am interested in creating my own fan art (image series), particularly a seduction scene between Olivia and Lisa. Are there rules/guidelines regarding what I can and cannot do based on the stories already created? Can I create a new room? Do I have to use the exact clothes the characters wore previously? Am I free to create what I want?

Thanks.
As far as I'm concerned there are no rules in this thread except for the F95zone rules that apply to any thread, and among those there are two rules that I believe matter the most: No sexual contact with prepubescent characters (which means you probably shouldn't show how naughty Kira was when she was a little girl), and stay on topic (which means all fan art in this thread should be related in some way to Big Brother). Other than that, create what you want. Disclaimer: I'm not a moderator, I don't make the rules.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes