Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Ithcer

Jan 21, 2018
REQUEST

Hi everyone, I already requested for someone to make this scene, but still
I'd really love to see a scene (or scenes) where Ann goes to work as a secretary (the early days on the story), and meets Eric and how she ended up getting fucked by him.
I'd like to learn and make them myself but as my computer is trash (to put it nicely) I guess I'll wait 'till I buy a better one.

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018
REQUEST

I'd really love to see a scene (or scenes) where Ann goes to work as a secretary (the early days on the story), and meets Eric and how she ended up getting fucked by him.
I'd like to learn and make them myself but as my computer is trash (to put it nicely) I guess I'll wait 'till I buy a better one.
Interesting

Reactions: alexiddd

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
REQUEST

Yeah, I think someone can make it into a small game,
Eric as the MC and try how to corrupt the family
and seduce max into becoming his partner

The story might start with Eric just finished all his money he got from his last "JOB" to pay off some debt,
and start with a new identity
then he met Ann, and a new opportunity came to him...

the challenge ->
seduce/charm the mother in office
earn money to get stuffs for the girls and bribe the boy
discover the family's "secret" to gain advantage of the boy and the girls

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Eric as the MC
Bad idea, it won't make any difference with hundreds of other machoMC-harem games. Eric was made to be a good rival, someone you can hate, someone you can fight with. The biggest mistake dev made with BB was clearing Eric away. He destroyed the challenge as a gameplay part itself.

Eric is good as opponent, not as MC.

What we need is a 1) global mod, filling the gapes with a huge amount of Eric content already made in this topic (absolutely possible) and 2) corrected continuation of the story (nearly unreal).

Hope Vikar73 willl continue developing his Mod Editor.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Wish the game had built a bit more on if you and erik work together more. you know, like double teaming lisa in a scene or two :rolleyes::rolleyes:. ( actually has anyone made images of something like that yet? ).

Reactions: lexus and Keioshin

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
With the kick ass scenes of Eric and Alice and what really happened during the massage and bedroom fashion shows, I would really love to see 2 more scenario's. 1) After Max sacrifices Alice and tells Eric about candies, Eric peeping in on Alice when Max catches him except this time Eric goes into Alice's room while she is asleep face down in her undies in the dark :FeelsGoodMan: and 2) Eric going into Alice's room after she gets back home from partying and is wearing that sexy black dress. :FeelsGoodMan:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
ugh, this thread is really one fan art post followed by 2 pages of comments, requests and off-topics now...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes