Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Finally got a new computer so I can get back into it. It only came with 8 gig of ram I just put another 16 in half hour ago and did this render super quick, playing around with upping the rendering quality and lowering the iterations. Of course the battle with lighting continues.
lisa.png

nim

May 6, 2017
Finally got a new computer so I can get back into it. It only came with 8 gig of ram I just put another 16 in half hour ago and did this render super quick, playing around with upping the rendering quality and lowering the iterations. Of course the battle with lighting continues.
View attachment 136292
Understanding you are looking at the fine details, but NICE! Great outfit choice, Alice is showing more wild side. More pls..

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 136292
Yeah, there is too much light on her chest. Try using 3 point lighting techniques that have been used in traditional photography for ages.

Lisa lighting test 2 0813.png

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
View attachment 136292
That costume is beautiful, love her in that style, nice job!

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, I noticed he did look a little short. It's a pre-designed pose intended for the DAZ Victoria 7 and Michael 7 models, so I can't really scale Lisa down without breaking the pose and having to make extensive adjustments. Michael 7 is normally 102% relative to Genesis 3 Male but the pose designer scaled it down to 100%. I mistakenly had my "Eric 7" model already scaled at 100% which the pose then scaled him down to 98%. Here's a quick render with the proper scaling for the pose.
Eric takes Lisa fix.png
Another view.
Eric takes Lisa 2.png
Like I said, if I scale Lisa down to her presumed size (about 93%) then it breaks the pose.
Eric takes Lisa 3.png

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes