Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I think we all want to see more of everything :closedeyesmile:
But there are not so many people who are able to render all the wanted things...
Wish I would understand how to, then I would try some (actual more of Eric, which will piss off most guys here I think)

Personally I would like to see some hot & naughty pics of Kira (alone or with someone else), as I have some fetish for readheads... :coldsweat:

Reactions: Born2game

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Some images for my
Not from an artist, but from an pervert!
No sure is it my bad perspective, but the expression and skin tone of the guy lying on the bed in the last image 035 looks like a corpse :coldsweat:

tautmo

Jun 14, 2017
Gotta be honest great job man, some good stuff here but what is desperately needed here are images like this that go on between the closed doors early in the game is a kind of black and white/colour filter with a little bit of grain to make it look like its footage that Max is viewing of the cameras through his laptop as this was one of the things that was painfully overlooked during the development of the game and opens up many possibilities early on for people who play the Eric route, camera footage of Lisa's Sex Ed, Eric and Alice at night after the sacrifice opportunity, maybe a threesome with Ann Kira and Eric after they are found fucking on the couch. Also extended, more explicit peeking scenes after the deal with Eric is made.
You mean something like that

Max Laptop SurvCam01.png Max Laptop SurvCam02.png

Just a few quick renders...

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes