Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

sir.skynet842

Jun 15, 2017
Max-Lisa_room_05a.jpg Max-Lisa_room_06.png

i don't know how to create the cock:oops:
I use Dicktator.
You can download it from my . "Meipe_Dicktator.zip" is the main file, "DicktatorShellMaster.zip" is an additional file to adapt color of the dick.

And are models of Eric and Max with dicktator and materials of celtic1138.
To adjust the dick select Dicktator Gen, then go to the tab "Parameters" -> "1-Adjustments" and "2-Posing".

Astro

Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 107433 View attachment 107434

I use Dicktator.
You can download it from my . "Meipe_Dicktator.zip" is the main file, "DicktatorShellMaster.zip" is an additional file to adapt color of the dick.

And are models of Eric and Max with dicktator and materials of celtic1138.
To adjust the dick select Dicktator Gen, then go to the tab "Parameters" -> "1-Adjustments" and "2-Posing".

Good to know. I am just getting into this too, and was wondering how to do this.

RockenRoller

May 5, 2018
oh i know ima regret this....sorta.

Playing the game, i felt there was lacking parts of Eric (played most of the game) didn't really dominate Lisa/Alice, i meannn there were scene's that referenced it for alice, nothing that was special. Within the vast void of the pages, or recent renders, are their any? Specially Lisa (whom seems to be a fan fave!) otherwise, y'all rock!

Reactions: Waxer

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
y
View attachment 107433 View attachment 107434

I use Dicktator.
You can download it from my
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
. "Meipe_Dicktator.zip" is the main file, "DicktatorShellMaster.zip" is an additional file to adapt color of the dick.

And
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
are models of Eric and Max with dicktator and materials of celtic1138.
you're the best! thanks bro!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

Good one. I know how some people feel about Eric but for me this picture tells the story of a fine friendship Max is out on a date with his mother (Eric's fiancee) fucking her brains out in some cheap or luxurious hotel ( depends on how well Max's web-site is doing) while Eric is left as the only cock in the house for three attractive and very horny women.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes