Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Oct 9, 2017
It's a long time since i posted images from my story mod " " here.
Here are some new ones:
Max and Ann are making home videos, Alice and Kira are taking part.
Lisa gets more lessons and finaly will loose her cherry.
They all get more nasty and Ann and Max are visiting a swingerclub.
W0w!!

Oct 9, 2017
Continuation of Lisa Cherry....

MAX
"WTF Lisa!!! I thought we had a deal and you were saving your cherry for me! Fuck!!

View attachment 103592

LISA
Ohhh sorry Max.... Aaahh... Eric just wanted my cherry more.... Mmmm... Just look how much he has been working out unlike you.... Oohhh God.... He is so buffed now... and... wow... so hard!!!!

ERIC
Told you that you would lose Max... Such a shame... We could have been friends and shared her cherry... Mmmmm... and tastes so good and sweet too!!!

View attachment 103599
Ahahahah i cant stop laughing at MAX face ahaha xD

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It's a long time since i posted images from my story mod " " here.
Very nice. Though I think the stress of it all is getting to Alice, she seems to be going a little grey. ;)

Test renders
I thought they were terrible!! Don't do any more of the women!! <- my complaint :p
Seriously - Anne looks to be heading a little south, which to me is more realistic given 3 kids. Lisa seems a little bigger than before. But all 4 of them are still as beautiful as ever.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Very nice. Though I think the stress of it all is getting to Alice, she seems to be going a little grey. ;)

I thought they were terrible!! Don't do any more of the women!! <- my complaint :p
Seriously - Anne looks to be heading a little south, which to me is more realistic given 3 kids. Lisa seems a little bigger than before. But all 4 of them are still as beautiful as ever.
I did think she looked a little wider in the hips than usual. I tried again and she looks fine now, don't know what I did wrong. Lisa wasn't scaled down but otherwise correct.

Ann-model-test-2.png

But if you really want realistic for a middle aged mother of 3, you've got to bring in the Bethany body morph.
Ann-model-test-bethany.png

Butterbread

Feb 14, 2018
Is there comming anoter super-mod with ongoing Story?
Or i must i be clear that BB is completly dead?

Yeah i know my englisch is bad

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
my first try, i have to know more about knowledge for this DAZ Studio
Good first attempt. Hit up WBWB or Rich if you see them online for tips. Another great place to get info is..

The Big Brother Art Asset thread, the mad geniuses are usually over there.
Best of luck and have a champion day.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I think you're asking about facial expressions. I almost always make use of pre-made expressions. It would take forever to pull the right DAZ marionette strings in all the right ways to make something like this. This is one of Xameva's Faces of O expressions.

Ann O face.png

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
I think you're asking about facial expressions. I almost always make use of pre-made expressions. It would take forever to pull the right DAZ marionette strings in all the right ways to make something like this. This is one of Xameva's Faces of O expressions.

View attachment 106906
yea, this what I mean, sorry for my suck English, can I have the link?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes