Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Lisa and Ann are upset that someone on the Internet doesn't like shemales in their Big Brother fan art.
View attachment 95758
XD Though I am not sure the messages are big enough.

it's funny but shouldn't you be on my side? you made some nice stuff, i thought you are straight?
Funny how the internet has broadened the minds of some and narrowed the minds of others....despite all that one lesson we could all learn on this site, if it aint your kink and you aint willing to explore it, move on.

@MaxBG Great work both the renders and the story!! However, you now owe us 2, the continuation of the club and the continuation of the Max/Lisa/Amelia story.
<insert whip cracking emote>

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
There's a pinned post in the Asset Releases forum that explains installing things in DAZ Studio.

Reactions: CJ0

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Lisa forgets she isn't wearing panties and makes the mistake of shifting the wrong way in her seat, enough to flash her teacher. It's the last class of the day, and when the bell rings, the teacher asks Lisa to stay to have a talk.

Teacher catches Lisa 1.png Teacher catches Lisa 2.png Teacher catches Lisa 3.png

Thus begins "Lisa's After School Special"

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Doing a full scene would require me to fully decide everything that happens next, which I haven't. Maybe it's just a one-on-one anatomy lesson with the teacher, Ms. Alexandra Knox aka "Ms. Knockers".
Teacher licks Lisa.png Lisa licks teacher.png

But I also have a vague idea about Lisa with two other girls, Faith and Hannah, who coincidentally were the girls sitting behind Lisa in class.
Lisa's after school special 1.png

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Oh! What happened to Alice? She is a little wrinkled... :)
That odd divot at the glute crease is the only thing that really bothers me.

A closer look:
Alice-sunbathes-1b.png
Changed to Victoria 7 skin, because I can see Imogen torso texture includes some false shading of the ass crease but with Victoria 7 the shading is limited to only a sharp line:
Victoria-sunbathes.png Victoria-sunbathes-1b.png
Nope, still there.
Turned off Victoria 7 HD details:
Victoria-sunbathes-no-HD.png Victoria-sunbathes-no-HD-1b.png
A ha! So maybe 100% HD isn't such a good idea.

With Victoria 7 HD details:
Alice-sunbathes-2.png
Without:
Alice-sunbathes-2-no-HD.png
Note I didn't allow some of these to fully render, especially the last one I stopped way early.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes