Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I actually just ran a across post 3348 where you have these captioned. Does look like you took them in pretty much the same direction that I was thinking. Max is just taking a more active role in your renders.

I know you said the posing was difficult but wouldn't mind seeing you continue the sequence.
So I did post them before. My memory's not what it used to be.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I made a new game! I named it Ann's school days, ASD in short.

In this game you can taste a bit of Ann and Kira's school days.. Playtime will be less than 10 minutes, like previous work (Lisa's special day), but because of the time consumed for animation rendering, it took quiet a while for me to make this. (Officially it is not yet finished, so let's just say it is ver. 0.1)

I am planning to quit making fan-games and start my own project, so if there is anybody who likes my work and want to join the new project, please let me know. Coding, writing, rendering, proofreading, anything.. At this moment I am thinking of free-roaming RPG style game, or continuing ASD (After getting rid of two BB characters from the game..)

Too much talk I think.. Here's the link. enjoy!

main_menu.jpg butt.jpg s6.jpg spankp10.jpg

MaxBG

Sep 10, 2017
As promised, i am moving my Amelia story a bit forward. Had some time and i really hope, i'll be able to finish it soon. Here we go:

Amelia - The Surprise.png Amelia - The Surprise 1.png Amelia - The Surprise 2.png Amelia - The Surprise 3.png Amelia - The Surprise 4.png Amelia - The Surprise 5.png Amelia - The Surprise 6.png Amelia - The Surprise 7.png Amelia - The Surprise 8.png Amelia - The Surprise 9.png Amelia - The Surprise 10.png Amelia - The Surprise 11.png Amelia - The Surprise 12.png Amelia - The Surprise 13.png Amelia - The Surprise 14.png Amelia - The Surprise 15.png Amelia - The Surprise 16.png Amelia - The Surprise 17.png Amelia - The Surprise 18.png Amelia - The Surprise 19.png Amelia - The Surprise 20.png Amelia - The Surprise 21.png Amelia - The Surprise 22.png Amelia - The Surprise 23.png Amelia - The Surprise 24.png Amelia - The Surprise 25.png Amelia - The Surprise 26.png Amelia - The Surprise 27.png Amelia - The Surprise 28.png Amelia - The Surprise 29.png Amelia - The Surprise 30.png Amelia - The Surprise 31.png Amelia - The Surprise 32.png Amelia - The Surprise 33.png Amelia - The Surprise 34.png Amelia - The Surprise 35.png Amelia - The Surprise 36.png Amelia - The Surprise 37.png Amelia - The Surprise 38.png

Here are the previous parts of the story, for those of you, who missed it!

tttt

May 26, 2017
Really great work as usual. Could you also realese this picture without the text zone. Really expect that you have some free time to continue this story.

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
I made a new game! I named it Ann's school days, ASD in short.

In this game you can taste a bit of Ann and Kira's school days.. Playtime will be less than 10 minutes, like previous work (Lisa's special day), but because of the time consumed for animation rendering, it took quiet a while for me to make this. (Officially it is not yet finished, so let's just say it is ver. 0.1)

I am planning to quit making fan-games and start my own project, so if there is anybody who likes my work and want to join the new project, please let me know. Coding, writing, rendering, proofreading, anything.. At this moment I am thinking of free-roaming RPG style game, or continuing ASD (After getting rid of two BB characters from the game..)

Too much talk I think.. Here's the link. enjoy!

View attachment 94246 View attachment 94247 View attachment 94248 View attachment 94249
very very very Awesome bro ! I think you should continue writing our game BB

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Trying some camera movement. Don't ask for higher resolution, it took all night to render this at 1/100 the pixel count of 1080p.
...is there a better resolution video? This one is nice, ok, but almost unwatchable...

EDIT: ...just realized that you asked for no higher resolution, but believe me, it's worthy...

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
For me, it's a never-ending quest to render the perfect nipples for the BB characters. The standard nipples morph is a pokey lump that looks nothing like a nipple, so third party morphs are a must. I challenge the other fan-artists to post their nipple tweaks (no pun intended).

lisa nipples.png

MaxBG

Sep 10, 2017
Really great work as usual. Could you also realese this picture without the text zone. Really expect that you have some free time to continue this story.
Thanks to all for the kind words. And yeah, when i finish the whole scene, i'll upload both version of the pictures (with and without text) on my mega storage.

CJ0

May 31, 2017
For me, it's a never-ending quest to render the perfect nipples for the BB characters. The standard nipples morph is a pokey lump that looks nothing like a nipple, so third party morphs are a must. I challenge the other fan-artists to post their nipple tweaks (no pun intended).
Hi! It's my nipple tweaks :) custom morph..

223.jpg

Base geometry

upload_2018-5-3_20-46-44.png

Morph (extract to your Daz content folder).
Actor/Chest/Real World -> Lisa Nipples

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
New to this thread and lazy to use the search button. Can anyone provide me the assets (poser and genitalia) used on the MC?

Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes