Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Oh, and which gens are you using there?

Edit: Also - how the hell did you get the hair toned down? I've messed with the shader settings repeatedly and nothing did anything at all. Looks like her hair is soaked in grease.
The Gens are new gens for Victoria 8. The Flushed red cheeks are part of the original map so I put it in. But he shader settings could defiantly be played around with a bit (It's a little too light sensitive), the translucency is a little too high as is the top coat bump. The Gen 8 maps are better quality than the original map that's used for Alice, the problem is Alice's skin is quite yellow and the more realistic you go with her the more that yellow tint just looks wrong.

The hair is easy to fix. Just go to the base colour and change it to a medium grey.

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Hi @celtic1138 been trying to use some of your skins and come across some issues

Ann - Seems like I'm missing some assets and I've pretty much trawled through the art assets thread with no success, the errors I get with Ann are these data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/addyredrose/caitlin/fhmcaitlinhead.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/fwsa/paloma/fbm-fwsapaloma.dsf

Hope you can help mate, I've been scratching my head wondering if theres anything I missed, only thing I can think of is that I don't have these assets listed above.

Reactions: jackolante

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Hi @celtic1138 been trying to use some of your skins and come across some issues

Ann - Seems like I'm missing some assets and I've pretty much trawled through the art assets thread with no success, the errors I get with Ann are these data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/addyredrose/caitlin/fhmcaitlinhead.dsf
data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/fwsa/paloma/fbm-fwsapaloma.dsf

Hope you can help mate, I've been scratching my head wondering if theres anything I missed, only thing I can think of is that I don't have these assets listed above.
You need to load in order to get the model shape correct... I'm not sure if she is posted in the thread but you should find her pirated if you do a search around. Then just add in the skin from my mega Below:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Ann enjoys Max
OMG it looks like somebody took Alice's body cut her tits of and put Max's nose, eyes and lips on her face. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I can do better, heck I know I wont, but the picture looks creepy to me in any case.

Last edited:

MegaV

May 30, 2017
You need to load in order to get the model shape correct... I'm not sure if she is posted in the thread but you should find her pirated if you do a search around. Then just add in the skin from my mega Below:

Thanks Celtic, been searching round for a while now and I think I got the right Caitlin now. Just planning my first BB fan art render on this site, I think I should contribute lol

9della

Aug 3, 2017

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes