Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

InvisoProx

Jul 22, 2017
So as a bit of a personal challenge, I decided to see how realistic I could make Alice in a single sitting. After about a half hour I got to this point:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not exact obviously (didn't have quite the right character model), but it's extremely close. And the skin color being lighter wasn't because of me messing with any color settings or using the wrong texture. It changed when I added in some highly detailed displacement maps.

Anyway - I'm pretty happy with it for something that I wasn't trying to be perfect about. XD

Edit: A closeup to show the amount of detail in there.
Side note: Not super happy with the weird fingers. Can't do anything about em, though, without screwing up everything else. :/

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
it seems strange seeing both her eyes as we don't really in the game
I've wondered about the 'Covered' Eye, is there a reason that Ann/Mom keeps the hair down on that side of her face?? Like a scar from what happened when she was young?? Nice to see it's just her style. TY for VERY nice pics. :)

Just random thoughts.

Reactions: 9della

InvisoProx

Jul 22, 2017
Tried it again, and managed to keep the more tanned skin-tone. Also got the proper character model and set her up with that (yay for accuracy). Thought people might enjoy this. ;)
Edit: Another closeup for detail.

The fingers always look really bad when you get really close to them. :/

Last edited:

InvisoProx

Jul 22, 2017
@InvisoProx
I made a more realist looking Alice skin texture using the original and Some Genesis 8 skin. Maybe you'd like to try it out
I posted it here in the Art Asset thread

It uses all customized maps and you should find the fingers look a lot better up close.

View attachment 48424
I might. The skin itself does seem to add in the appearance of physical texture more nicely than the original skin does by default, so it might save on some render time with some of what I did to get some of that on mine, depending on how you got that.

It does look very red, though. Her face is extremely flush, and the nipples are a fairly bright pink, like they've been chafing on the inside of her shirt for hours, where the original had somewhat dark nipples. Not sure if it's from the render or if it's in the texture itself. There any easy way to adjust that on yours without having to go into an image editor? (Side note: seems like your SSS settings are up too high, you're getting too much in some spots, and some in areas that aren't even getting hit by hard light that should make it noticeable.)

Some of what I'm doing might not work with G8, either, so I'd have to see what happens with it on G3.

... Would be really nice to get rid of the frickin wax sausage fingers.

Reactions: obassaka

InvisoProx

Jul 22, 2017
Oh, and which gens are you using there?

Edit: Also - how the hell did you get the hair toned down? I've messed with the shader settings repeatedly and nothing did anything at all. Looks like her hair is soaked in grease.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes