Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
Appreciate the compliment however I wouldn't quite agree. Kira is a funny one as she has the least consistent skin in the game. Sometimes she's very tan sometimes she's lighter but more yellow sometimes she's more pink. There are translucency maps on the skins, if you see images of Kira with red eyebrows the maps are off. The rerendered images from version 0.11 the maps are off she is light and yellow. In the pool the maps are on and she's much more tanned looking. Apart from that, the skin I posted isn't brilliant and I'm working on a better version.

The model for the head is Alouise. The body isn't though, it's possibly FWSA Zoe (which is the skin texture).
but how about ann'skin ?

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Is there is a problem with Ann's skin?

There are two versions being used in game at the moment one with the Translucency map on and one off... (I'm pretty sure DS has a second person rendering) but the difference while somewhat noticeable isn't huge. The skins match pretty much.

As far as I know my Ann skin works fine (It should match DS's renders the ones without the translucency map). Different lighting has a big effect on skin though, but that's true of real life.

Reactions: jackolante

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
This is my first complete set of pictures i ever made. I just started creating render pics so the quality of this pics cant compare with those from the artists sharing their work at f95zone. But that is not my intention, i only want to tell some stories. Hope you enjoy it!
This events are not contrary to the original game and its content starts after v0.11.
Ann and kira using sextoys to satisfy ann's needs and this will lead to ann's confession she needs an real cock.
Just finished my little mod with this images, it is only a slideshow with dialogs, but i hope you like it!
Chapter 1 shows Ann and Kira using sextoys end ends with admiting Ann to have fantasies about sex with Max.
Chapter 2 is supposed to be done before X-Mas17 and is about Max's first step to get closer to Ann

Open Laptop in max's room
Download:

Reactions: crugh2112

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
yes thats what i'm talking about. apart from lack stockings but hay its dam near 99 per cent thank you so much

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
I like it very much your job. Several people think here positively.
How much can watch simple thoughtless fucking or 3some x'D 4some x'D 5some x'D 6some x'D allsome x'D
Thumbs up mate !!!

Reactions: lexus

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Let's start a new story with our prefered family in holiday. They arrived with the sailboat on the island (PS : I can't avoid the sail to be open)

I won't make lot of dialogs, i'm not good at it.

BB_Volley_Beach_001.png BB_Volley_Beach_002.png BB_Volley_Beach_003.png BB_Volley_Beach_004.png BB_Volley_Beach_005.png BB_Volley_Beach_006.png BB_Volley_Beach_007.png BB_Volley_Beach_008.png BB_Volley_Beach_009.png BB_Volley_Beach_010.png BB_Volley_Beach_011.png
After a while...

Ann : Eric, did'nt you see Lisa ? I can't find her ?
BB_Volley_Beach_012.png
Eric :.... Don't know... Ooooh... I can't see her from here... It's hot here... Yeaaah... You need to drink, no ? ...
BB_Volley_Beach_013.png

Link to my MEGA (I'll update later)

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Let's start a new story with our prefered family in holiday. They arrived with the sailboat on the island (PS : I can't avoid the sail to be open)

View attachment 47242 View attachment 47243 View attachment 47245 View attachment 47246 View attachment 47247 View attachment 47248 View attachment 47249 View attachment 47250 View attachment 47251 View attachment 47252 View attachment 47254
After a while...

View attachment 47255
Eric :.... Don't know... Ooooh... I can't see her from here... It's hot here... Yeaaah... You need to drink, no ? ...
View attachment 47256

Looking good, hope to see more soon :)

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 47242 View attachment 47243 View attachment 47245 View attachment 47246 View attachment 47247 View attachment 47248 View attachment 47249 View attachment 47250 View attachment 47251 View attachment 47252 View attachment 47254
After a while...

View attachment 47255
View attachment 47256

Like it but in shot three the ball is huge!

omocik

May 2, 2017
After watching couple scenarios with Eric, I'm certain, that throwing away that character, becouse "fans didn't liked him" wasn't good move. Should've finish his role in devs vision at least. Decrease grind and waiting for events to apear, bring back scenarios with strugling, or being tricked by Eric with some ways to pay back would be better than flattening story. Also maybe concept isn't NTR, but Renders created by Devs Are..

Reactions: Xaiohto

cerioch

Nov 24, 2017
I personally didn't like Eric, mostly because he was too "powerful" influencing Ann. It didn't matter what happened, everyone took his side against the MC, even when he had photo proof what a douche Eric was. If he could have been toned down a bit, or at least give Max a chance to beat him once in a while, it would have been a lot better, but a no win scenario just isn't fun. As far as I know, though, you didn't have to go the enemy route with him and get rid of him, but I could be mistaken, I never tried, I wanted him gone.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes