Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just as an aside what lighting and hdr settings are you lot using for this stuff, can't easily get mine to work, wondering what i'm missing?

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
This is a sequel of sorts to two of my recent scenes, none of which are to be taken seriously.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A few things I noticed in these renders:
1) A black blotch on Ann's chest. I couldn't replicate it in a new scene. Might have something to do with moving the strapless into her hand. Technically it's still attached to her crotch.
2) Black blotches in the right corner of Max's eyes. Are his corneas casting opaque shadows onto his scleras?

Last edited:

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
2) Black blotches in the right corner of Max's eyes. Are his corneas casting opaque shadows onto his scleras?
I had a similar issue with a model before... it was caused by there being a part of the eyeball missing... Couldn't figure out what the reason was, or how to fix it. My best guess was that it was a problem with the morph, so I uninstalled the character and reinstalled it. That worked, but as I say I don't know the actual cause.

Reactions: lexus and namilab

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Here a link from before that worked a minute ago for your Movie 3b pics .
Yes, the Movie3b link appears to work. The other link was to the MaxCuffed zip, but still appears to need decryption. I don't understand, I thought I uploaded them both the same way.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Yes, the Movie3b link appears to work. The other link was to the MaxCuffed zip, but still appears to need decryption. I don't understand, I thought I uploaded them both the same way.
Looking forward to the full set of scenes :)

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
all the girls should try wet look leggings no idea who would look best but I would like to make up my mind

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
the stuff you do for free, its a real shame the developer doesnt do shit while getting paid by the patrons...keep up the good work @MaxBG ...and hope this gets picked up by the seduction mod team

Reactions: BiberonSZeta
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes