Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

tx650

Mar 6, 2017
can you tell me how to do render i mean which software u use for render ? and from where you get the chrecters for rendering
i am 3D jewelry Designer
There is another post going over where all the art assets come from.

Most of it is DAZ 3D stuff,

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
that was it mate... Thanks tons for the great work... I write mods with @Maxxronoa . We just released Seduction 0.2.3. Are you ok with us using part of that to write into an upcoming release?
Absolutely, use it as you see fit.

Here is the link to my first series, where Lisa cuffs Max again. My original link for that was probably bad too. -

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017

Here is the link to my first series, where Lisa cuffs Max again. My original link for that was probably bad too. -
There is an issue with that one.. it is asking for a decryption key...

Reactions: teeee

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017

You link is encoded (needs key). Please look here

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
Aunt has a maids outfit you even see it in one
of the early pics but she's never warn it ?

Lisa looked hot in her black swimming costume

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Aunt has a maids outfit you even see it in one
of the early pics but she's never warn it ?

Lisa looked hot in her black swimming costume
She did wear it in the first movie in the real game.

Reactions: namilab

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Well not sure how you manage to do that, but thats first time i see it :). Well at least i don't remember seeing locked like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use JDownloader, which allows you to DL to a specific folder, verify completion, decrypt, unpack automatically. I never have a problem with my downloads from here with that tool. There are legit browser extensions to help with any Captcha resolution that may come up.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I use JDownloader, which allows you to DL to a specific folder, verify completion, decrypt, unpack automatically. I never have a problem with my downloads from here with that tool. There are legit browser extensions to help with any Captcha resolution that may come up.
Yeah all good, myself am using just normal web version and lately MEGAsync its easier to leave it run over night if need it than to keep browser open :). In any case just wanted to show whats the issue since many were mentioning and got no idea how to solve it, so far did use it only for DL and storage, but some day i might be there, who knows. :)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes