Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Movie 3 scene C. I'm calling the movie "Caught Smoking". Scene A was in the game, I'm just extending it to make a full movie. :) I will finish scene B, but thought I'd give you a start on the next scene. :) Don't worry (or do if you like it), the cigarette will only be in the first few frames of this and next scene.
View attachment 28300 View attachment 28301 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28303 View attachment 28304
x'D oh that's why she hate smoking in the house because she thinks Alice is steeling her stash

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
What a great series. I'd like to make a mod immediately, but first I have to find the time to do it. The problem is always where to place it in game without modding a save file. There are so many places, which are not occupied by an event, but up to now I only know one way to use them by modding a savefile.
Inserting as an option is not so complicated, but it causes that always the same menus getting more and more overloaded and between them it's only wait, wait, wait. We need to find a way to use the empty times.
Highjack one of the Kate balcony events:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would recommend the last one (kate.talk=17&kate.smoke.17.step.1). But this series ends somehow and I don't remember when and why (maybe when Kate stays in the house over night?).

Reactions: vic.bellosh

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Movie 3 scene C. I'm calling the movie "Caught Smoking". Scene A was in the game, I'm just extending it to make a full movie. :) I will finish scene B, but thought I'd give you a start on the next scene. :) Don't worry (or do if you like it), the cigarette will only be in the first few frames of this and next scene.
View attachment 28300 View attachment 28301 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28303 View attachment 28304
You got some 'splainin' to do Lucy!
"You show great mercy...After the taste of much correction." Henry V

Reactions: SFK

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
And the cigarette is a cold one. :D
But the manner HOW she hold it in the 1st picture it should better be one of Kates... (you know what). ;)

Reactions: Darkaura

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Heeeeere comes Spider-Max again!

Alice: Why do you hesitate, Max? It is not the first time. Come and watch me inside..
spidermax19.jpg

Max: Alice, you are so sweet today! What happened to you, you have changed!
Alice: Does that bother you? Come closer...
spidermax20.jpg

<Zaaaap!!!!>
spidermax21 small.jpg
Max: Arrrrrrgh!!!!!

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Heeeeere comes Spider-Max again!

Alice: Why do you hesitate, Max? It is not the first time. Come and watch me inside..
View attachment 28364

Max: Alice, you are so sweet today! What happened to you, you have changed!
Alice: Does that bother you? Come closer...
View attachment 28365

<Zaaaap!!!!>
View attachment 28368
Max: Arrrrrrgh!!!!!

"Works every time, right Lisa?"
"What should we do with him?"
"Hmmm... i know, lets make him chase mom."
"Sometimes you can be a real bitch Alice."

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Punishment time for mom, finally... Go Max go! :)

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Spider-Max continues..

<After 5 minutes of untying Lisa...>
Alice: Yes! It worked!
Max: How did you get that power Alice?! And how come the web came out from there?!
spidermax22.jpg

Alice: Thanks to you idiot! It was you who always put spiders in my room. And you watched discovery channel and haven't heard that spider silk comes out from ass? (even though there is no ass for spider..)
spidermax23.jpg

Alice: Mmmm, even though you did mean things, I can't resist your huge dick...
spidermax24.jpg

Lisa: Can I join you? I cannot hold it any more.. All this tying and watching made me hot..
spidermax25.jpg

Alice: I thought you were not into girls, but things may change.. Welcome aboard!
spidermax26.jpg

To be continued.... (When I have time....)

PS) Spider-Max was supposed to be a just-for-laugh content with 3-4 images, but became too long than originally planned...:)

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Spider-Max continues..

<After 5 minutes of untying Lisa...>
Alice: Yes! It worked!
Max: How did you get that power Alice?! And how come the web came out from there?!
View attachment 28371

Alice: Thanks to you idiot! It was you who always put spiders in my room. And you watched discovery channel and haven't heard that spider silk comes out from ass? (even though there is no ass for spider..)
View attachment 28372

Alice: Mmmm, even though you did mean things, I can't resist your huge dick...
View attachment 28373

Lisa: Can I join you? I cannot hold it any more.. All this tying and watching made me hot..
View attachment 28374

Alice: I thought you were not into girls, but things may change.. Welcome aboard!
View attachment 28375

To be continued.... (When I have time....)

PS) Spider-Max was supposed to be a just-for-laugh content with 3-4 images, but became too long than originally planned...:)
Gadzooks! it's been revealed that Alice is Spider-Max old nemesis! The Queefer! and what worse is Lisa come to take her revenge on Max for his pervy deeds! Will Max break free of his tormentors and give them his sword of perviness or will Max have to suffer through their sexual depravities!? Find out!
ON THE NEXT PERVY ADVENTURERS OF SPIDER-MAX!

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Gadzooks! it's been revealed that Alice is Spider-Max old nemesis! The Queefer! and what worse is Lisa come to take her revenge on Max for his pervy deeds! Will Max break free of his tormentors and give them his sword of perviness or will Max have to suffer through their sexual depravities!? Find out!
ON THE NEXT PERVY ADVENTURERS OF SPIDER-MAX!
Thank you for the hilarious ad(?). Laughed a lot.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes