Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

svecka

Jul 4, 2017
Is anyone collectings all picture sets and having them stored by sets on some mega drive?

Last edited:

rave

May 29, 2017
Movie 3 scene C. I'm calling the movie "Caught Smoking". Scene A was in the game, I'm just extending it to make a full movie. :) I will finish scene B, but thought I'd give you a start on the next scene. :) Don't worry (or do if you like it), the cigarette will only be in the first few frames of this and next scene.
View attachment 28300 View attachment 28301 View attachment 28302 View attachment 28303 View attachment 28304
ohh man !! nice nice nice please more of ann !!!

Reactions: lexus

MaxBG

Sep 10, 2017
Awesome renders!

I got inspired by all of you guys in this fan section, to the point i dont even play the game anymore...i spend the time in daz studio instead ;) I'll share with you my own work...or mini event may i say soon.
Btw, what are you using for the cumshot scene? I've searched a lot, and wasnt able to find anything that looks so good to visualize a cumshot on genesis 3 characters. Please, tell ;)

Reactions: aeonium

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
lol don't trust Kate and Alice if they are in the same room, got it:relievedface:
I think the moral of this fable is "When you fuck people in the ass, sooner or later they will want their turn to fuck you in the ass."

Also: "Unfamiliar Latin phrases are more likely to summon demons and less likely to be the name of a sexual act."

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes