Rigetsu

Nov 1, 2019
to everyone complaining about ai art, i have a question. what would you prefer most?
1: a game with ai art
2: a game with art made in ms paint because dev cant afford to hire proper artist
3: no game at all
The money they save by doing that won't compensate for the loss of buyer who will see that it's AI and won't bother buying. High risk , high reward. In this case it's low risk low reward.
Oh, and there is a lot of hand drawn games who are banger, so it's just laziness here.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Whatever, TL;DR: I fixed/addressed the problems. I think the devs might've fixed it in v1.03, but I'll update my patch.
For anyone going through this issue, replace the Troops data file in your www/data folder with the one I'll attach here (unzip it first, of course). Lemme know if there's any other issues. Supreme_Evil , you mind updating the OP with the new file?
Just replaced Troops.json and updated links in the OP.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I rather pick 2, at least they made an effort in drawing, instead lazily relying on unnaturally AI generated arts. Even if its a bad ms paint drawing, at least it makes me chuckle, as long as it doesnt contains very offensive content.
I understand the hate for ai art when it has big errors like hands and/or other weirdly drawn body parts.
But when the art is flawless i fully support ai art, lazy or not.

I cant speak for other devs but i can only draw stick figures and no one wants to jerk off to that xD

but i agree that if the devs have high hopes for the game and want to put in money and effort, they should get a proper artist

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
The money they save by doing that won't compensate for the loss of buyer who will see that it's AI and won't bother buying. High risk , high reward. In this case it's low risk low reward.
Oh, and there is a lot of hand drawn games who are banger, so it's just laziness here.
We dont know what situation the dev is in, every dollar could mean everything for them.

Commissioning an artist is usually pretty expensive, ive seen prices up to $300 for just 1 piece.

even if they cost a fraction as much, these games have a lot of art in them so you can just imagine the total price skyrocketing.

and if you say they can draw the art themselves, why? They might not have the skills to do that, so why waste time and effort on that when ai could do the job way better and instantly

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
If you're finding a problem with the Injured Adventurer in the Gemini Cave, it's because you cheated.
I had this same problem, I even started a new game thinking my game was broken, but actually is because I didn't had accepted the quest in the guild first. You need to accept the quest in the guild on Mara first. If you don't the injured NPC don't react.

I think the best thing in this case was the developer don't show the NPC if the quest wasn't active, but this is just me rambling.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I had this same problem, I even started a new game thinking my game was broken, but actually is because I didn't had accepted the quest in the guild first. You need to accept the quest in the guild on Mara first. If you don't the injured NPC don't react.

I think the best think is this case was the developer don't show the NPC if the quest wasn't active, but this is just me rambling.
Really? The Injured Adventurer simply shouldn't show up if you don't have the quest active, because it has a variable trigger to only spawn when the quest is accepted. Lemme verify that, because that could be a solution if you're right.

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Really? The Injured Adventurer simply shouldn't show up if you don't have the quest active, because it has a variable trigger to only spawn when the quest is accepted. Lemme verify that, because that could be a solution if you're right.
Thanks, btw you know if the game has any button to show the dialogue window?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks, btw you know if the game has any button to show the dialogue window?
No, I haven't tested yet, but based on the event scripting, it seems like if the variable isn't met, the NPC just does nothing, but it's actionable, meaning it'll just soft-lock the MC.

Can the collective part be avoided?
lol, I definitely didn't write that description. The MC is the only one who has sex with the girls, if that helps. The "collectively" term seems like a bad AI translation - I think a better and more accurate description of the game is "trap the heroines and take their collective virginities".

The Alley Guy

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
No, I haven't tested yet, but based on the event scripting, it seems like if the variable isn't met, the NPC just does nothing, but it's actionable, meaning it'll just soft-lock the MC.

lol, I definitely didn't write that description. The MC is the only one who has sex with the girls, if that helps. The "collectively" term seems like a bad AI translation - I think a better and more accurate description of the game is "trap the heroines and take their collective virginities".
Oh, sorry about that, looks like my dyslexia acted up again. What I wanted to ask was if it's possible to hide the game's dialogue window. Some RPG Maker games allow players to hide it, for example, by right-clicking.

Regarding the fallen adventurer in the cave, everything worked fine once I accepted the quest.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Oh, sorry about that, looks like my dyslexia acted up again. What I wanted to ask was if it's possible to hide the game's dialogue window. Some RPG Maker games allow players to hide it, for example, by right-clicking.

Regarding the fallen adventurer in the cave, everything worked fine once I accepted the quest.
you can see my post page before, you can hide dialogue window by right click

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I had an interesting bug on the first boss.

one of the wandering enemies was positioned between me and the boss, so it blocked the path for the scripted event to start the fight, softlocking the game xD

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
summary and dev note say the girls get gangbanged while mc watch -_- (mc does not engage in intercourse seem like either some major netorase/netorare "hint" or a heinous mtl work)

Toshiro06

May 2, 2021
Was there any fix for the sea of trees bridge? I cannot put down the second bridge piece.

As for game-play I do like the whole making you and the girl stronger by having sex. I kind of wish more games had this mechanic.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
Was there any fix for the sea of trees bridge? I cannot put down the second bridge piece.

As for game-play I do like the whole making you and the girl stronger by having sex. I kind of wish more games had this mechanic.
i have the same problem, i picked up the second piece of bridge but didn't place it right away. i went in mara and when i returned in the sea of trees to put down the bridge something didn't let me do it... i think it's a bug but can you please check i don't want to restart all the things that i've already done

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes