RPGM - Completed - Big-Breasted Adventurer Cuckold Harem RPG [v1.03] [almirageworkshop]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ledski0606

Honestly, people crapping on the game just because it's AI art is unfair as fuck. The game delivers exactly what it promises. It is 5-6 hour gameplay with basic rpg elements, a fair bit of scenes and nice dialogue. The MC is a harem-seeking male who kinda steals the girls from their would-be partners right at the beggining.
    Honestly, this one was a massive win in my book. If you don't like netorare but like netori and have no issues with ai art, then you'll probably enjoy this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 8/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 7/10

You know, for AI, this hit pretty good.

Alright, first off, if you're one of those AI generated haters, you may exit now. Doors are on your left and right, don't let them hit you on the way out.

With that said, yes, this is AI generated material, but it's pretty alright. The story is actually great, dialogue works really well, this was clearly made by someone who's first skill is writing and either couldn't afford an artist or wanted to keep their vision completely intact by using AI generated prompts. More power to em.

Speaking of story, I felt like it hit some pretty good beats, but the initial "yep, I'm an evil rapist" just felt out of place. You play a super powerful solo adventurer known as Wolf, who has a boner for big tits, and wouldn't you know it several girls in a nearby town have globes worthy of the guinness book. They are tricked to team up with Wolf, who abuses their respect and admiration to lure them into a trap, and rape all of them under a mind controlling contract. Over time as Wolf continues to pork the 2-ton tit bearers, they fall for him, much in line with Stockholm syndrome. Eventually caving and becoming sluts for Wolf's long john, even willing to cuck their old companions straight in their face.

That's not bad, but Wolf could have been more subtle about it to start. We didn't need the beginning rape to start their journey, as the trust buildup feel weird they just casually start to forgive him and forget about the event. Instead I would have preferred to see Wolf trick them into gobbling his cum as a level up mechanic, and as they go further and further into enemy territory with more difficult bosses, the girls need to suck and fuck Wolf more and more to level up faster. So there's no need for them to hate him almost immediately, and the trickery isn't completely broken and the veil lifted on what Wolf is doing.

Gameplay is pretty good too for an RPG Maker game, with good battles, a fun leveling system, difficult bosses, difficulty selection, hidden story events, and a gallery of sorts to view your past conquests.

And yes, the AI art isn't perfect, it does suffer from some "oh, that's not right" details, but when you're fapping along with the story the images kinda just gloss over your eyes.

A good AI art game, who'd-a thunk it?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MozMoz

Surprisingly enjoyable, the passing is almost perfect; the introduction sets all the characters, and starts the game by taking the virginities of the heroines.
    Although the gameplay is just classic rpgmaker, the maps are straightforward; no oversized, empty or otherwise boring maps; the game is kept compact with a hub and an exit to all those maps, even better with the teleportation item.
    The heroines have a clear personality, and I loved that they still had a presence in the world even after the corruption.
    My only problem with the game was that in the second act you get an item that lets you have sex with girls, my problem with this is not the item or the effect, but the timing, this should be given to the player at the beginning, and the conversation would make more sense, as the girls at the beginning tell you how much sex you had with them and that you are going to break them, despite only having sex with them 1 or twice at this time in the game; otherwise I really enjoyed the story, the characters and the scenes.
    Saw that this author made 3 other games, hope they get translated as I am looking forward to them.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Prophet9696

The artwork in the game sets the visual tone and can greatly enhance the overall experience. While bugs are common, they don't detract too much from the gameplay. Even if the game follows a familiar isekai, slave storyline, the gallery and fappable material make it worth it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

BobbyBigplays1995

So, let's dive into this thing. It's this cool game that tries something different by mixing AI-created art with a teamwork mechanic. Visually, it's exactly what you expect from AI, good art but AI ART is just painfully plastered over every image.

But here's the thing, while the art is breathtaking, the rest of the game feels a bit like déjà vu. It's like they took a bunch of ideas from other games and mashed them together without adding much new stuff. That said, the teamwork part is pretty awesome. You team up with AI and real players to tackle challenges, which adds a nice social element.
    But—and it's a big but—the game is buggy as heck. Like, game-breaking bugs everywhere. Crashes, freezes, you name it. It's like they rushed the release without ironing out the kinks. It's a shame because with some more time in the oven, this mess could really shine.

In a nutshell, The game , like most things, has potential when you can stomach AI art and the teamwork idea is ok, but it's held back by a lack of originality and those pesky bugs. Here's hoping they patch things up because it could be something special.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Eldebrand

Game breaking bugs make this game unable to be completed. Until the bugs are fixed this game cannot be given more than 1 star. I apparently have to have more that 200 characters so Ill say that the Partnership mechanic is actually interesting and the story is okay. But since I can't progress the story past the initial point that you can obtain requests, I can't really say if its any good.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

furtherB

Story is classic and never get old 'build your party build your harem'
    Combat turnbased RPGM
    i really liked the art and i think thats the why people requested translate for this game.
    translation 10/10
    i also liked the partnership mechanic which allows you to do some spesific actions
    Before download,you can check the story and first boss fight form that gameplay
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHYg4rHoOQ