Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
why the fuck japan love using AI in they hentai game is they super lazy all fucking time when i see game make by AI all of them is japan
More like, why wouldn't they, if people still buy it, while they don't have to pay an actual artist + get the art way faster? :')

Reactions: Futamania

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Way off topic I guess but the title made me curious about the wording used with cuckold in general.

I mean cuckold by definition means the unfaithful wife of a married man, so if the man is being cucked it means his wife is unfaithful or if a part is being cuckolded then it means the wife is cheating on the husband.

However for some reason there are multiple titles on here or in hentai for that matter where the cucked part refers to the woman or the woman is doing the cuckolding or being cuckolded.

Wouldn't that by definition mean that the part cheating or sleeping around isn't the wife, and instead the wife is being cheated on?

Or is it just by default that using the cuck, cucked, cuckold or whatever in anyway always means that the female partner is cheating on her man?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
what type of ntr is it where you steal women or women is stolen from you that is why they they should have other ntr tags

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
why the fuck japan love using AI in they hentai game is they super lazy all fucking time when i see game make by AI all of them is japan
Such a retarded comment... Japan is known for being the best in art since the dawn of time, manga/anime/games ever since 1943, they're known for that. They delivered millions of it with original art and obviously now time has changed AI is taking a spot in it. You saying they are lazy is such a cap , artists in Japan overworks themselves too much compared to others. Now if you compare the amount of games with original art from Japan and games from the West, Japan got far more. So... with the few "hentai" games the West delivers and considering lot of them also uses AI more and more, i'd actually say why does the West love using AI in their hentai games lmfao not the other way around

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
BigBreastedAdventurerCuckoldHaremRPG-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.03]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Leave a Like if you Liked!
Other Repacks

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Pretty sure it is netori, regardless the preview image looks like she has four tits, and I don't imagine the gameplay is very fun.
AI isn't a full no go, but unless the AI generates good images for the game, or it is touched up by a human artist, AI = NOPE.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The cuckold in the title is really confusing, suggesting there is NTR, but from what I kinda see it more like Netori, you give the girls some nice dicking and they become stronger with it, so my guess they have relations and you steal them away, by giving their powers your power juice. But really these Japanese and other asians should learn to translate instead rely on crappy MTL.

Reactions: Misalton and ustar

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Man, can someone buy for jap devs a normal AI generator? All those AI games are so similar in artstyle that It's hard not to recognise it...

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes