3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I like a lot of 'lose to win' games, but this one really doesn't hit the right notes. A lot of bosses and characters don't actually have any lewd scenes, or even interact with the sexual aspect of the game.
It's not that type of game. You're probably looking for female MC type games. It doesn't even have monster tag.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
It's not that type of game. You're probably looking for female MC type games. It doesn't even have monster tag.
What are you talking about? There are plenty of Male MC games where you can lose to most enemies and get a scene.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
So I'm looking through hitomi:
It appears that five of the girls (I believe it's the ones that can join you) actually have two scenes, since there appears to be two sets of HCGs for them. Anyone have any idea how to get them? Is it losing their battles under certain conditions?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
So I'm looking through hitomi:
It appears that five of the girls (I believe it's the ones that can join you) actually have two scenes, since there appears to be two sets of HCGs for them. Anyone have any idea how to get them? Is it losing their battles under certain conditions?
One is losing as it fights with them and the other is defeating the last Boss with one of the girls

Reactions: michylawhty

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, a decent game, with an edit save u can rush to the bosses and get all the endings in less than an hour.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Damn, MC in here is really busy being screwed over left and right huh?
Mother gets witch hunted, father goes MIA, then he gets cursed, teleported to another world, and enslaved!
WOW! Hahaha. If i was in his shoes, i'd write one hell of a long revenge list... :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
About how long does this game take to complete? Also, how much anal/ facesitting does it have?

Taisha

Aug 27, 2017
About how long does this game take to complete? Also, how much anal/ facesitting does it have?
Game is relatively short, probably around 3-5 hours as a very rough estimate.

I don't remember it having any anal or facesitting, but it's been a while, it might have 1 or 2 that I'm forgetting somewhere.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Game is relatively short, probably around 3-5 hours as a very rough estimate.

I don't remember it having any anal or facesitting, but it's been a while, it might have 1 or 2 that I'm forgetting somewhere.
Thank you for the info. Even without the greatest fetish of all time or anal, this still looks like a fun game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes