3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It seems the ending is based on who you killed the most amount of enemies with and not who you beat the final boss with

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
So, is there no side quest in the Forest or am I missing something? Seemed like there would be one in each zone, and they've all been pretty straightforward so far. But, I've explored the whole place many times over, pressing Z on just about every wall and object there is and I've got nothing.

Reactions: Taisha

dasmonster1483

Dec 7, 2020
So, is there no side quest in the Forest or am I missing something? Seemed like there would be one in each zone, and they've all been pretty straightforward so far. But, I've explored the whole place many times over, pressing Z on just about every wall and object there is and I've got nothing.
Can confirm from the replay room, the forest has no side quest

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The author's first game, , in my opinion is better than this. Hopefully, it'll be uploaded here as well. There aren't any random encounters to pad things as is in this game.
This game and it's premise look incredible. An English version of this would definately be welcomed on F95Zone :)

ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
Tried it. I dislike turn based combat in the first place, but first dungeon has a random enemy encounter every 5 seconds.
Played for like 30 minutes till i got second girl. That's when i came back to check comments/reviews and found out that you need to lose to see events. Not my cup of tea, but thanks for sharing.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
i see two different footjobs so that is enough for me to try it. is there any way to remove the text for a better shot of the cgs?

Last edited:

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Just wondering how many mini events does each girls get for the skills?

kasdiddd

Sep 15, 2018
On almost every game I hear people groaning about getting scenes upon losing, but I've always been a huge fan of it. Scenes or animations from taking damage, losing, etc. are the best

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
after a long time i finally completed the ending with all the girls here my save
This game is BORING! I'll check out the saves in the replay to see the scenes and delete. When you fuck up a combat system as this one is.. it's not fun. Even to see the scenes you have to fight the bosses.. It's not even worth downloading the save.. what an AWFUL system.

luvuli

Mar 10, 2021
I like a lot of 'lose to win' games, but this one really doesn't hit the right notes. A lot of bosses and characters don't actually have any lewd scenes, or even interact with the sexual aspect of the game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes