3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the first room is an orc that grants access to the replay room.

The sex scenes are all played if you lose a fight, else there are only seduction events, which only make the fight harder and do not end it. Losing a battle results in a game over.
Thanks for the warning I hate those you have to lose to see anything games as who wants to lose a battle.

Reactions: BRoss5

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Masochists would like to have a word with you...or not lol people are usually quite closet when it come to such fetishs.
Being a masochist doesn't imply you always need to lose, nothing prevents you from being rewarded with a whipping for winning a tough battle.
I treat 18+ scenes as a reward /acomplishment, so game over or lose scenes are dumb and boner killing for me and usually I avoid them at all cost.

Reactions: Skainy

BPM222

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Is it only game over rape though? Seems like you recruit some of the girls into your party in the screenshots.

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
Being a masochist doesn't imply you always need to lose, nothing prevents you from being rewarded with a whipping for winning a tough battle.
I treat 18+ scenes as a reward /acomplishment, so game over or lose scenes are dumb and boner killing for me and usually I avoid them at all cost.
some people are specifically into the idea of losing, but yeah i get your point. Way I see it is that the reward for winning is unlocking the next character to lose to, though that causes me to be in a situation where for some games I'll get to the final boss and since I saw the loss scene I don't care too much about beating the game anymore (unless it's a game where I do actually like the story, say like Monster Girl Quest [though MGQ does end up rewarding you with a bunch of scenes for beating the game, so not a perfect example]).

Reactions: LAKueiJin

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
The description is so vague and unintentionally funny that it has me interested.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Where is the key to the gate in the grotto?

Edit: For anyone who wants to know it's a random mob.
It's a red zombie and he only has a random chance to drop the key

Last edited:

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I thought it was a touhou game I got tunnel vision when I saw the name lol.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes