Mod Ren'Py Between Two Worlds WT-Mod [Chapter 8][RiamMar]

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does this mod work with the Steam version? I'm asking because on other games WT mods can sometimes block achievements from triggering and just wanted to be sure. Thank you.
The other way around for this mod.
The mod was created with the steam version of the game and tested to work with the non-steam version.

It will not block achievements, but(!) you should verify the integrity of the game files after installing the mod, just to make sure.
I'm not sure if that's needed or if I just didn't have the latest bug fix installed. But better save than sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
The other way around for this mod.
The mod was created with the steam version of the game and tested to work with the non-steam version.

It will not block achievements, but(!) you should verify the integrity of the game files after installing the mod, just to make sure.
I'm not sure if that's needed or if I just didn't have the latest bug fix installed. But better save than sorry.

Thank you so much for the quick response. Will give it a try and will check integrity of files beforehand.

Reactions: RiamMar