Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
title.jpg
Updated: 2024-01-04
Game: Between Two Worlds by Drooskati |
Modder: RiamMar | F95zone
Game Version: Chapters 8 | English, French
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads:

Last edited:

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Game also has support for Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian built into it. Might want to include that in the details.

Also, Simplified Chinese is currently in production.

Also also, the "mini game" is entirely for flavor. There is no penalty for failure, or incentive to complete. It's just personal satisfaction, more renders, and unique dialogue. You can even choose to skip it and get yet another set of images and dialogue.

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Game also has support for Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian built into it. Might want to include that in the details.

Also, Simplified Chinese is currently in production.
Yeah, I'm working on the other languages. Simplified Chinese I might need to skip? We will see.
Also also, the "mini game" is entirely for flavor. There is no penalty for failure, or incentive to complete. It's just personal satisfaction, more renders, and unique dialogue. You can even choose to skip it and get yet another set of images and dialogue.
That's exactly what I wrote in the Features section. :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I just got to the stepping stones, and the mini-game seems to be broken with the mod. You just get exception screen and can ignore it, taking you past the stepping and skipping to everyone else crossing.

Screenshot 2023-05-12 092642.png

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
So I just got to the stepping stones, and the mini-game seems to be broken with the mod. You just get exception screen and can ignore it, taking you past the stepping and skipping to everyone else crossing.

View attachment 2615527
Errr, I hope (!?) that's because you're playing in English and I'm stupid by adding translations but having no translation for the original language... Well, I added a check and I can get it to work. Could you try please? Please, please?
And another minor error (I think)
Yeah, a minor Evil one. That's fixed.

Going to eat my food before it gets cold, but here's the (hopefully) fixed version on MEGA.
Updating the OP in a few.

Edit: Found another possible missing translation. Updating mirrors and OP.
Edit 2: Links are updated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Errr, I hope (!?) that's because you're playing in English and I'm stupid by adding translations but having no translation for the original language... Well, I added a check and I can get it to work. Could you try please? Please, please?

Yeah, a minor Evil one. That's fixed.

Going to eat my food before it gets cold, but here's the (hopefully) fixed version on MEGA.
Updating the OP in a few.

Edit: Found another possible missing translation. Updating mirrors and OP.
Edit 2: Links are updated.
I won't be able to check until late tonight, but I'll let you know.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I won't be able to check until late tonight, but I'll let you know.
That's probably really late night for me, since it's already late night for me. :eek:
Sooo, I'll check in the morning when I'm having my first dose of coffee. :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Just a heads up, something you may need to consider is that I changed the Renpy engine from 7.4 to 8.1.1 with this update.
Yeah, I noticed testing the mod. I am already working with 8.1 extensively for another game, so it's not that bad to fix. Thanks for the info though.

There are some changes moving some choice menus a few lines as well. So, I'm currently adjusting that in my WT. Then adding the new chapter.

OP updated

Last edited: