• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Better Or Worse [Intro] [NHQHAI]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm not here to be a hater

1715175953196.png

but i recall something about how the overview was like "you've a perfect life...aside from a terrible debt and a lackluster sex-life"...and i was like "those are the two things that make life perfect(or enjoyable enough to be considered perfect), so this guy's life must be either hell or a constant headache"...

XD just making fun of the overview.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Its the dev first game let them cook, even if it is about stereotypes NTR. They are in a learning stage so they making the game that is familiar to them, at least they are focusing on one route so they dont get overwhelm. Heck maybe later on when they learn more they can go back and add more routes or when this game is over make a better game with multiple routes. Good Luck dev strait Cuck NTR isnt my thing im more of a sharing type but just enjoying making your game and learn from it.

Reactions: nhqhai

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BetterOrWorse-Intro
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
My post is specifically about the ugly antagonist thing, not NTR itself.
Then why did you turn it to NTR devs?
"I wonder how many NTR devs" ? - you said.. and yada yada.. For all you else just hit previous post etc etc if you wanna follow

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I have read all the comments and reviews from you guys. Thank you very much for taking the time for my game.

In terms of content, I want to build it in the most familiar way possible, so it is inevitable that some of the content follows the existing stereotypes. I will try to improve and innovate it.

Thank you everyone for your feedback.
Do your game, and the NTR bullshit is always gonna keep on going, don't mind it!
Some people really hate it, and some people hate on the haters.. Maybe some people like me :)

Maybe also because NTR devs does more creative games, the genre itself is more creative too.

Last edited:
Reactions: nhqhai

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Judging from the screenshots, I swear this game looks super similar to OnlyHer .. is it inspired from that one?

nhqhai

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Do your game, and the NTR bullshit is always gonna keep on going, don't mind it!
Some people really hate it, and some people hate on the haters.. Maybe some people like me :)

Maybe also because NTR devs does more creative games, the genre itself is more creative too.
Thank you for those kind words. I understand that there will always be people who like and don't like something.

Its the dev first game let them cook, even if it is about stereotypes NTR. They are in a learning stage so they making the game that is familiar to them, at least they are focusing on one route so they dont get overwhelm. Heck maybe later on when they learn more they can go back and add more routes or when this game is over make a better game with multiple routes. Good Luck dev strait Cuck NTR isnt my thing im more of a sharing type but just enjoying making your game and learn from it.
Thank you for your encouragement.

Judging from the screenshots, I swear this game looks super similar to OnlyHer .. is it inspired from that one?
I've played and highly appreciate that game. However, I'm also a big fan of the NTR, and games from developers like Ntrman, Mijiishi, kegani laboratory, etc. are always on my favorites list and serve as inspiration for my own game creation. So, I can assure you that this is not a clone or anything similar to that game.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I wonder how many NTR devs are just following trends because they think 'well if everyone does it, it must be super popular'. Not a fan of the repulsive antagonist thing at all (I do like NTR itself though).
Well I would rather it be someone repulsive and have a different or unique appearance rather then just a huge bald headed black guy like everyone seems to use in almost every recent ntr game. Its gotten tired and old fast to be honest. Only big black guys with bald heads fuck other peoples girls no one else! hahaha

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote