• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Better Or Worse [Intro] [NHQHAI]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HS2_2024-04-04-20-47-14-205.png

Overview:
Your seven-year marriage is a testament to your love, except for the lingering debt from a failed business venture and a lackluster sex life with your wife. One unexpected discovery about your beloved spouse unravels a hidden secret, forever altering the course of your lives.

IS NTR AVOIDABLE ?
-- NO --
(
This game focuses on NTR - Cuckold so if you're not a fan of this, you might want to skip it.)

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2024-05-08
Developer: NHQHAI F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Intro
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

intro_game_29.png intro_game_27.png intro_game_28.png intro_game_31.png intro_game_19.png intro_game_74.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
nhqhai the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

Reactions: Diegoz and nhqhai

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I wonder how many NTR devs are just following trends because they think 'well if everyone does it, it must be super popular'. Not a fan of the repulsive antagonist thing at all.
You really think the NTR devs don't know about how popular NTR is? Or that it's likely better to please a larger audience if one is only in it for the monetizational gain? I'm sure they know this. They probably also know that if they want to keep doing something it's better to do something that they enjoy doing.

Also FYI, not every developer does NTR. You can look that up easily enough by playing around with tags here. Take NTR tag, then you remove NTR tag and search. 50 pages with Netorare tag, 541 pages without it. There are swinging tags and such as well to play around with but still.. All the same.

Reactions: Purvacis1986

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
You really think the NTR devs don't know about how popular NTR is? Or that it's likely better to please a larger audience if one is only in it for the monetizational gain? I'm sure they know this. They probably also know that if they want to keep doing something it's better to do something that they enjoy doing.

Also FYI, not every developer does NTR. You can look that up easily enough by playing around with tags here. Take NTR tag, then you remove NTR tag and search. 50 pages with Netorare tag, 541 pages without it. There are swinging tags and such as well to play around with but still.. All the same.
My post is specifically about the ugly antagonist thing, not NTR itself.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
I wonder how many NTR devs are just following trends because they think 'well if everyone does it, it must be super popular'. Not a fan of the repulsive antagonist thing at all (I do like NTR itself though).
Yeah, I don't understand the old/ugly/hobo kink either. They go on my ignore list.

Reactions: Gudil

nhqhai

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
I have read all the comments and reviews from you guys. Thank you very much for taking the time for my game.

In terms of content, I want to build it in the most familiar way possible, so it is inevitable that some of the content follows the existing stereotypes. I will try to improve and innovate it.

Thank you everyone for your feedback.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, I don't understand the old/ugly/hobo kink either. They go on my ignore list.
It's popular because you can better self-insert like that and on the other hand people prefer love interest being degraded and for protagonist to be utterly humiliated by it. And you can easily achieve it all at the same time! Some devs just go too overboard with it. I think softcore femdom would probably work better here.

Reactions: Purvacis1986

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
It's popular because you can better self-insert like that and on the other hand people prefer love interest being degraded and for protagonist to be utterly humiliated by it. And you can easily achieve it all at the same time! Some devs just go too overboard with it. I think softcore femdom would probably work better here.
Not sure how that would help one better "self-insert" but I do see the cuck-humiliation connection.

I'm actually more of a stag/vixen/hotwife guy, haha. Yeah, that's definitely not for me.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Well not a bad start, the wife is sexy, the story sounds plausible, but god, would expected bulls, not pigs lol, literaly every dirty perv waiting to get a taste of his wife looks like pigs. Somehow I kinda love this VN, looking forward to have more fun with animalistic sex addicts.

Reactions: fbass and nhqhai
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote