VN - Ren'Py - Better Or Worse [Intro] [NHQHAI]

1. 4.00 star(s)

M3lly

Finally tried the game because it wasn't convenient for me to play this on computer. Joiplay wasn't working so an android build for future versions would be great.

There isn't much to say because the story is really short, but I enjoyed it. The wife is really pretty and the ugly bastards targeting her are perfect. It is still hard to say how the story will go from here, but it will really be much more enjoyable if we have choices and feel that the choices does matter.

From what I see, there are 2 possible paths, netorase, willingly sharing her out and also netorare, a path where she gets too corrupted and we eventually lose her. I hope the netorare path gets done well, that would make the game perfect.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Vlbc

[Intro]
    Positive:
    *the wife is beautiful (what beats half of the other Netorase games).
    *The animation is good.
    *The plot is mid and a little rushed, but not terrible (way better than the other games where there is no action for mutiple updates)
    *The Mc doesn't have a face (no even boddy for that matter) so the immersion is perfect.

Negative:
    *The nts plot beggins with cheating, so not exactly a pure nts.
    *And we have another generic ungly bastard (and it make zero sense to me how people like it).