Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I do not know what to do now ... I am in the period of the day Evening I can not enter the apartment because I do not have the keys, I click on the mendingo and says that I have to come back later and now?

Reactions: Kassinova

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I do not know what to do now ... I am in the period of the day Evening I can not enter the apartment because I do not have the keys, I click on the mendingo and says that I have to come back later and now?
Get wire then get key from accident site

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Leave room through window for not beeing seen and visit other places. The version ends after the school scene.

Sep 19, 2017
I guess you haven't used the wire, yet, have you? Well, if you have seen your keys, where the accident has happened, but could not get them, a wire might come in handy... ;)
I looked up here and it's already asked and answered so i used it but thanks for reply.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I had the same issue. Your onboarding needs improvement. I was close to dropping the game. The first few scenes should slowly introduce game play elements, not require random clicking on several items.
Yes. But it is 0.1 version, many locations was opened just to showof them. From next version they will be not avaiable.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Makes sense, love the game thank you for upload and good luck. I will be watching this one. May come to support on patreon.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Tommorow will be proper release of version 0.1.1 with some bug fixes and one secret. This secret contains few images with characters from game, but not reflecting actual story of the game.

One as preview.
Ivana and Megan.
Is there same content or u had added some side quests? ?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
This looks so promising. You don't often see full animation in Renpy; at most it's generally "2 frame" back and forth if anything at all. I hope the game branches a bit more later; obviously since this is so short it's completely linear right now.

Reactions: Joraell

Popol Ould Zgueyga

Sep 1, 2018
The game is well made, a lot of contents for a beta as well, and the renders are one tier above average concurrence. Demons girl are my thing, and this game really does it well.

Reactions: Joraell
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes