Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Probably the best animations around, nice renders, nice girls, and the story's premise is cool.

GOOD

However, have to suggest, keep Bethanny's tits big, she looks better :p
Yes, to Bethany they suits pretty well :).

To all:
Thanks To all of you guys for nice words about my game. But I have one plea on you. If you anybody have any possible way how to help me with better propagation for this game I will be really happy.

Thinking about supporting me is great too.

MC fucking She Devil ? This definitelly happen. But it depends on how you will play .-) during the whole game.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The basic premise and the story are pretty shallow and really nice renders cannot help with that.
Definitely not for me but serial fappers will only look at the pretty ladies so it will work for them.
I think you are wrong with the story. But that you cannot see from 0.1 version :)

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
i really do like it and the renders are of this world just amazing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You like that piercing in tongue right ? :D :D

BTW. That image is just a part of the animation. Not meaned like a standalone render :p

kays

Jan 4, 2018
You like that piercing in tongue right ? :D :D

BTW. That image is just a part of the animation. Not meaned like a standalone render :p
yep but aswell as how good the model looks so flawless and the animation of her scene is so well made aswell played tons of games but renders,animations in this one r by far the best ive seen like the anal scene her face expressions are just amazingly well made overall just way to good

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
yep but aswell as how good the model looks so flawless and the animation of her scene is so well made aswell played tons of games but renders,animations in this one r by far the best ive seen cudos
Thank you.
Maybe this reflects somewhere.

Reactions: kays

thedude6969

Jan 5, 2018
I need some help. I've possessed the bum and am totally stuck. I can't go anywhere or do anything (school won't let me in, I don't have the keys for the apartment, nothing else to do really). Am I missing something? I have the wire.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I need some help. I've possessed the bum and am totally stuck. I can't go anywhere or do anything (school won't let me in, I don't have the keys for the apartment, nothing else to do really). Am I missing something?
warehouse - wire

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
First off, that's a bang up start to the game. The renders and animation are as good as any on the site. The she-devil is crazy hot. However, I had a couple of minor critiques.

- I'd suggest adding a couple aids for getting stuck. In Timestamps you can push 'H' and it will give you a hint as to the next move. Also, maybe a key to push that would highlight the clickable items in a room. Remember that people play fapping games to fap. If you have to spend 20 minutes trying to find the wire on the dock to fish out the keys, it kills the momentum. Make the hints/highlights optional, so people can use them or not, but if they want to rush to the next scene, they can.
- I know you wrote that an English speaker did the dialog, but it is very slightly... off. Nothing as egregious as some of the machine translated monstrosities, but some sentences hit the ear a little wrong. It may not be in the short term cards, but a high quality polish of the dialog would kick things up a level.

Otherwise, seriously dude, this is one of the best v0.1 that I've seen in the last year.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
First off, that's a bang up start to the game. The renders and animation are as good as any on the site. The she-devil is crazy hot. However, I had a couple of minor critiques.

- I'd suggest adding a couple aids for getting stuck. In Timestamps you can push 'H' and it will give you a hint as to the next move. Also, maybe a key to push that would highlight the clickable items in a room. Remember that people play fapping games to fap. If you have to spend 20 minutes trying to find the wire on the dock to fish out the keys, it kills the momentum. Make the hints/highlights optional, so people can use them or not, but if they want to rush to the next scene, they can.
- I know you wrote that an English speaker did the dialog, but it is very slightly... off. Nothing as egregious as some of the machine translated monstrosities, but some sentences hit the ear a little wrong. It may not be in the short term cards, but a high quality polish of the dialog would kick things up a level.

Otherwise, seriously dude, this is one of the best v0.1 that I've seen in the last year.
Thanks you a lot. This H forh highlight object is planed and in next versions. rooms that is empty will not highlighted or avaiable at all. It was only for this version. :)
I'm really happy for positive reaction like this.

About english speech and corections. I cannot rate quality of correction, because my Enlish is just Engirsh , as you can see here :))

I hope that I not disappointed all of you at next updates. I will try my best as always :)

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
About english speech and corections. I cannot rate quality of correction, because my Enlish is just Engirsh , as you can see here :))
Well, it's why I listed it as a long-term goal. Your English is fine, but obviously a second language (which sure as hell doesn't impact the renders). You'd probably want to bring a professional copy editor onto the team at some point.

And to answer your question above about promoting the game, seriously, man... Maintain a regular version update schedule and that stellar quality of renders and animations, and the promotion will take care of itself.

Reactions: Balthlazar
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes