Wich ending do you reached in game? Ver 1.01Full

• Total voters

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Nice try but the game is deleted I no start & and need to look 4 pages treads for....what's up! after .....1 hours missing my time better play other game!
I deleted your last couple of posts. If you don't like the game and already deleted it, no problem. But please don't spam the thread with several short messages that only seem to re-enforce what you've already said. Thanks

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Great animations in this game! Want to see where the possession mechanic goes, all sorts of fun possibilities with that. Good luck with the development!

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Great game, thank you. So is it planned to be open world? Possess who you want and hey different girls, or more linear, like only this guy can get this girl and go this place? Just curious I'll play either way.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Awesome picture and animation quality - and completely without any memory leak induced crashes like in several other games! I guess that happens, if a programmer knows what he is doing. :)
The only thing that seems to be a bit disappointing so far is, that it scarecely will count as "incest", if you have a different body than your own and she doesn't know it's you, that is actually controlling the body... :disappointed: But we will see what will happen.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Is it going to be a linear game or choose your adventure type game??
Hi, Game is now planned to have 2 different endings. And when Iam talking about different it doesn't mean If character at the end fuck character one or the second one. I mean really different end. Game is thinked like story based. This 0.1 is just a start and I may say story will go little "darker". That means.yes game will be more linear (with possible ways how to complete the events) than open world, but all depending on what happened during development. Maybe game get so much popular that I will have a time to add more possible quests and events.

Great game, thank you. So is it planned to be open world? Possess who you want and hey different girls, or more linear, like only this guy can get this girl and go this place? Just curious I'll play either way.
I think making the game so much open that you can posseesion who you want is not possible for me :). But I want to adding side "quests and possesions" during developing the game. But for next future version I must go mainly for the story to get players attention.

Awesome picture and animation quality - and completely without any memory leak induced crashes like in several other games! I guess that happens, if a programmer knows what he is doing. :)
The only thing that seems to be a bit disappointing so far is, that it scarecely will count as "incest", if you have a different body than your own and she doesn't know it's you, that is actually controlling the body... :disappointed: But we will see what will happen.
Hi, Thank you. My programmer done good work. :)
About incest thing. And what if you take a look on it from different angle ? Let me thing..... If you are in whe body of anybody who have his ow .... Ok I will not spoiling .-)

I remember seeing your pictures on the Show us your shit page and thinking, 'I like what this man is doing.' Nice to see it come together.
"Thumbs up"

To all players: Iam really happy how it goes and I will try my best to maintain recent quality or even increase it in next versions. I just want to say. Game is not just my product. I have Darkmage as a programator and Kate$ka helping me with animations, so huge thanks to them. And you guys, please If you have friends to tell them about this game I will be happy. And thinking about supporting us on my patreon will be nice too.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Hi, Game is now planned to have 2 different endings. And when Iam talking about different it doesn't mean If character at the end fuck character one or the second one. I mean really different end. Game is thinked like story based. This 0.1 is just a start and I may say story will go little "darker". That means.yes game will be more linear (with possible ways how to complete the events) than open world, but all depending on what happened during development. Maybe game get so much popular that I will have a time to add more possible quests and events.
It looks like an intersting game . When can we expect another update ??

Sep 19, 2017
Great animations, loved it. My only problem so far, there is no hint so i didn't know what to do. Visiting all places to find wire and looking up here after to continue the story is a bit frustrated.

But with those animations i can live with that. Oh boy, Bethany scene was perfect.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great animations, loved it. My only problem so far, there is no hint so i didn't know what to do. Visiting all places to find wire and looking up here after to continue the story is a bit frustrated.

But with those animations i can live with that. Oh boy, Bethany scene was perfect.
In next version will be some advices what to do. It's nice that you liked Beth scene .)

Reactions: botc76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018

I guess you haven't used the wire, yet, have you? Well, if you have seen your keys, where the accident has happened, but could not get them, a wire might come in handy... ;)

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes