Seeking Best anal game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Are all of these actually good anal games, or just random games with the anal tag?
None of the games that he linked are anal focused games. They do all have anal scenes, and some are definitely better than others. Come Home has less that 10 percent anal, unless you count the gay and trans scenes, and that should probably be bare minimum to deserve a link in this thread. :unsure:

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
None of the games that he linked are anal focused games. They do all have anal scenes, and some are definitely better than others. Come Home has less that 10 percent anal, unless you count the gay and trans scenes, and that should probably be bare minimum to deserve a link in this thread. :unsure:
Lol thank you for saving me some time. I try to be comprehensive in keeping up with people's recommendations but I'm a pretty busy guy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

kakulbka

Jan 10, 2018

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Old Profession v0.20 is available for download.
View attachment 3587165 . View attachment 3587169
You can make the main character do all kind of sex acts, or go anal only, oral only, stay completely virgin... Any combination you want.

Just be careful when hunting monsters!
thanks for the update. I had completed the game so time ago, so it's time to play it again.

On another note, this game doesn't have full anal yet, but all of the scenes I've seen have butt stuff, it's more prominent than other types of sex, also a good thing is that you can just skip a scene -i.e. you are going to get vaginal and you don't want to see the scene, you can do that in this game-

The game features my two main fetishes: anal and incest.

Altered [v0.1] [Mr.J]

https://f95zone.to/threads/altered-v0-1-mr-j.204900/

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes