Seeking Best anal game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johnjohnjohn18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello fellow users,

I have played some games that are posted on this site but I wanted to hear from you what you mean is a good game with anal content.

I like superpowered since you can choose anal with anyone and do it multiple times. The setting can also be quite kinky and the graphics is ok. (Could be a bit more detail though)

Please also write if it is straight anal, toys, shemale or gay anal. (In my case I don't want to spend time on gay anal, but someone else might)

One great contribution: https://f95zone.to/threads/best-anal-game.25288/post-10007483

Last edited:

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
I like superpowered since you can choose anal with anyone and do it multiple times. The setting can also be quite kinky and the graphics is ok. (Could be a bit more detail though)
Got any link?

You might try Depraven awakening... It's a very good game with Straight anal sex in the story if you corrupt the girl you are chasing! (multiple end / multiple girl / multiple anal scene)

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
can't find anything more...

Battle of the bulge is actually not my style at all!

Anyone that can suggest a corruption anal game or a Visual novel?

Reactions: KhaiFirst

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
can't find anything more...

Battle of the bulge is actually not my style at all!

Anyone that can suggest a corruption anal game or a Visual novel?
Not sure if there are that many VN/Games that hyper focus on both corruption and anal sex together... Have you tried doing an advanced search using those two themes as Tag filters? You may not get a complete list of just hyper focused Anal sex included VN/Games, but at least it's a starting point... You may be hard pressed to find many, if any, that focus primarily on anal sex for most of the content, let alone adding in the caveat of corruption as well... Many VN/Games that include Anal sex at all, will just have it as a minor inclusive fetish amongst other fetishes included in a given VN/Game...

Zip

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
Hey Zip,

I do not mind normal sex, but most of the games as anal after a very long play. I would like to have a mix type. AS in example project sage is too much focus on it, but at list it have the story to deal with... a girl discovering it.

Depraven awakening was a good mix

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Hey Zip,

I do not mind normal sex, but most of the games as anal after a very long play. I would like to have a mix type. AS in example project sage is too much focus on it, but at list it have the story to deal with... a girl discovering it.

Depraven awakening was a good mix
Let me think about that one and get back to ya...

ZIp

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes