Seeking Best anal game

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
If you guys allow a bit of self-promotion, Family Trouble has two characters that are BJ/anal only and one that is anal only. From the 28-girl roster, I'm planning to add one more that is anal only.

It's related to the game plot; there are several dialogues explaining why the girls can't engage in vaginal sex and many dialogues about anal sex.

In the future, there are plans for a lot of pregnant characters, with almost all the girls engaging in anal sex only.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
If you guys allow a bit of self-promotion, Family Trouble has two characters that are BJ/anal only and one that is anal only. From the 28-girl roster, I'm planning to add one more that is anal only.

It's related to the game plot; there are several dialogues explaining why the girls can't engage in vaginal sex and many dialogues about anal sex.

In the future, there are plans for a lot of pregnant characters, with almost all the girls engaging in anal sex only.
There is definitely no problem with self promotion! The more info on quality anal content the better

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
There is definitely no problem with self promotion! The more info on quality anal content the better
Thanks! So, to explain a bit better.
There's already 3 different girls from the same family that are anal/bj only.

And i do plan do add one more, a Jewish girl who practices only anal sex cause her family are marrying her off on a arranged marriage with another very tradicional Jewish family, so the mc will be only straining her sphincter and leaving her pussy alone.

Since most of my backer's really enjoy it, I'm considering making the christian girl wearing a purity ring anal only too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks! So, to explain a bit better.
There's already 3 different girls from the same family that are anal/bj only.

And i do plan do add one more, a Jewish girl who practices only anal sex cause her family are marrying her off on a arranged marriage with another very tradicional Jewish family, so the mc will be only straining her sphincter and leaving her pussy alone.

Since most of my backer's really enjoy it, I'm considering making the christian girl wearing a purity ring anal only too.
Nice! I'll check it out. No Futa on male right? Asking for a friend. ;)

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
here is my list of games. as I promised. keep in mind that in this list there are different collaborations of genres, and in all these games there is anal sex (somewhere partially, but present). Something was not included in the list, such as Pussymon. But I will add to the list.

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
maybe I'll redo the list. there are selected games with anal content. These games are made with taste, let's say. For example, there are Honey Select, kaikatsu, and many other games like Fallout and Skyrim with modifications.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I thought that was about impregnating your childhood friend? Don't think you can do that with butt sex. :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes