Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
dude on daily medication now

the ningguang vid has no preset time for the completion of the work. so there's no guarantee there's new work for current or next month.

Reactions: johndo69696969

blookester

Feb 29, 2020
saw a post where he had pics of a model of rapi from nikke, wonder how long til that video, if it ever even happens, that is.

OuiOuiPP

May 17, 2018
someone know what's up to ? that site not upload anything from almost 1 month...it's strange the status is ok but nobody upload any news from any patreon
According to the kemono telegram, all importers have been turned off temporarily. I think site owners mentioned something about running out of storage or something.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
on the patreon post of 16 april wat say bengugu? he have some ETA about the video of ninnguang and yelan,eula and lisa or just info about the next video?

stone64

Jul 24, 2017
on the patreon post of 16 april wat say bengugu? he have some ETA about the video of ninnguang and yelan,eula and lisa or just info about the next video?
he handed the original and alternative version for sfx, original will probably come out end of month, alt version will come later.
No ETA for ningguang

Sep 30, 2021
Did he ever release an updated version of Inazuma Boom? We were promised feet stuff but all we got was 10 seconds of Raiden giving a socked footjob... Is he still working on it?

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
Did he ever release an updated version of Inazuma Boom? We were promised feet stuff but all we got was 10 seconds of Raiden giving a socked footjob... Is he still working on it?
never heard of that thing...i'm scared because that model is very good but if i remember correctly the feet of that model aren't good...btw if bengugu show some more feet i'm happy too XD...i'm hope to see arlecchino and clorinde....and to see again ganyu ,shenhe, xianyun and dehya...

Reactions: Black luster
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote