Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
I'm assuming it was a third party that added the sounds, since Bengugu's patreon has been silent for the past 2 months
That's definitely a third party edit. Just look how in some scenes voices don't match lips and some sfx don't match actions, it's just not Bengugu's quality level. And the music is loud like non-sfx version (usually BGG lowers music approximately by 5 dB in his sfx versions).
P.S.: Also I've seen third party made sfx for one of his previous work (maybe mond party or genshin phut hon) and as I remember even the quality of that was definitely higher than this.

uriza029

Jun 20, 2023
He just updated, anyone can update the news? I cant subscribe to him to know the new update on his conditions

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Me too, but i translate it with deepl somethink if it's all.
I'm sorry, I haven't opened the website for more than a month, but the short answer is that my mind is blown, I don't want to care about anything, and in the beginning of February it was confirmed that it's ankylosing spondylitis, and my spine has been aged/degraded a lot, but I don't need to go under the knife yet, I just need to take medication for the rest of my life.

uriza029

Jun 20, 2023
Me too, but i translate it with deepl somethink if it's all.
I'm sorry, I haven't opened the website for more than a month, but the short answer is that my mind is blown, I don't want to care about anything, and in the beginning of February it was confirmed that it's ankylosing spondylitis, and my spine has been aged/degraded a lot, but I don't need to go under the knife yet, I just need to take medication for the rest of my life.
Yeah but there must be more to it than just that though, like extra informations and stuffs

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote