Collection Video Bengugu collection [2024-01-11] [Bengugu]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Also, I downloaded everything and checked for you guys.
For anyone who's asking, this is technically the "4k" full collection.
But all the SFW dance MMD versions are not included. The author typically names the video file:
  • SFW: Dance MMD, no nudity
  • NSFW: Dance MMD, nudity
  • "Not Specified": Dance MMD, nudity, extended with sex clips edited in. (Or that there isn't one)
And his most latest work that include the Plus pack (Sex clips/preview with no music) are also not in this collection.
His "Up to Dec 2022" Mega archive is still active, you can check if you want, or support him.
Yeah, I didn't add the SFW vids, because the collection is already huge enough without them, and why the fuck you need them if you have the nude version, right?

RGZ34

May 12, 2020
So, has he already uploaded inazuma boom plus? What's the next project he will make?

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
I still can't access to patreon so i guess he still have pause, because health issue. Anyway last time was poll which additional characters patreons want in Inazuma Boom plus version. Win Yelan, Eula and Lisa, so he add 3-5 clips with winner characters if i remember correctly.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
Still has pause payment. If i remember correctly he have problem with sciatic nerve so he can't work properly in computer.

Reactions: RGZ34
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote