• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Onis Rogue Like: Evolution was a massive inspiration for Bell Master and is worth checking out (even if its dev cycle is... not ideal). Also +1 for Droids suggestions above.
I have a soft spot for Oni as I adopted one of the orphaned commissions back in the day. Sadly, the commission was devoured by a hard drive failure because younger, dumber me had not yet embraced backups.

Keeping up with the sub-sub-revisions of Rogue Like reminds me of a simpler time.

I echo Droid's suggestions as well. AKABUR is the OG of trainers with fantastic art and snappy, snarky dialog.

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
This was a fun game. At first I wondered if I'd be able to see all the content in thirty days, but it's actually ample time. Nice variety of things to do, and a nice wholesome ending. Would recommend for those seeking a shorter experience with perhaps a more grounded setup than most games of its genre.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Not many h-games I download of educational purposes, but the image of the fine grown scholar didn't give me a chance.

Reactions: Mipmip

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well, I have a conflicting feelings regarding the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to unlock other images in the gallery? Like No self control, Baths can also be fun

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
You can check out the gallery unlock guide linked in the OP.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Just thought I should add my 5 star review as a thread post...

While not the best ever game I have played dealing with either psychology or behavioral training, Bell Master still easily deserves a 5 star rating. While the psychology was a bit wonky, the game's developer was aware of that fact and took a bit of pride in that.

The game was fun, and the behavioral training wonkiness is explained away at the end when (like a true master director) the ending scene puts the training to the light of day. And that was the moment when a great game became an epic one. Very masterful creation by the developer and worthy of 5 star reviews.
Kudos to the game's developer, and I hope you keep getting new interest in this game of yours well into the future.

PS: Not sure if this has been said before but here we go... To anyone who is interested in collecting all of the gallery images almost everything can be gained from a single 30 day run without needing to resort to save reloading. Some of the date locations have cg images that only can be gained from doing two different choices, but since you can redo those dates that is not an issue. The only CG images that are hard locked by choice are the end of game ending analysis ones. Specifically the choice of whether to have a baby with your wife or not. Choosing yes unveils the image where the MC paints the walls for his family while choosing no unveils the image of the wife standing with her arms raised in the air in triumph that she did not need to be a mother just to have a good life. As long as you save before making that one choice you can easily reload to get both cg gallery versions. All other CG gallery images unlocked for me during my first play through without needing to make alternative choices. But I will say that there were a few one time event CG unlocks that could have potentially been locked out if I had chosen for the MC differently.

Reactions: Aazkaal and Mipmip

AyToZed

Aug 23, 2018
I'm running into a bit of a problem getting the game to perform. I press the start button in the main menu and the loading screen comes up, as expected. But it always gets to "Loading People" and then tells me that there was an error while loading. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on?

geforcertx2070

May 22, 2020
I'm running into a bit of a problem getting the game to perform. I press the start button in the main menu and the loading screen comes up, as expected. But it always gets to "Loading People" and then tells me that there was an error while loading. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on?
Yo, man. I was having the same issue and was fiddling with it. I fixed my issue by moving the game off of my O: drive, which was my HDD, and onto my C: drive which hosts my OS and is also an SSD. So it is probably a combination of those things that solved the problem. Checking the error log, the game failed to load some .json file, saying the file was not found despite being in the right directory. My theory is that the game was searching for a file in a different drive than what the game was put on.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Oop sorry I've missed this one. The drive it's on shouldn't matter as far as I know (but I'll look into that, thanks geforcertx2070 ). But there have been some reports of this issue being resolved by moving the game from a very deep or long named folder to a shorter named or shallow folder. (That file loading code is a bit brittle I'm affraid). It might be worth trying that out on your end.
Feel free to DM me if that doesn't solve the issue for you.

Reactions: geforcertx2070

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Woo you trained everything right quick!
The end game unlocks on game day 30.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes