4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Cross promotion ahead, you have been warned.

It's been a while since I last posted here. The next project is still in development. Weekly progress reports are as always available as free, public posts on my .

So what's this post about then? Well, there's a new lewd games focused website you'll probably hear lots about in the near future. I've been in contact with some of the staff and writers, and they seem to have that rare combination of good intentions and good sense. I have some hope that it'll become a permanent, useful part of the industry .
So If you like reading features about the lewd game scene, in depth reviews or even game making tips and guides, you'll probably like a visit to

Full disclosure, Bell Master will be promoted in some capacity on that site thanks in part to this post. But as you should know about me by now, I wouldn't recommend a visit if I didn't try it myself and think it was worth your time.

Thanks for your attention and have a great week!
yeah ive seen that website not sure how i feel about a lewd games news website but we shall see

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I was skeptical about it too, my worries were mostly around how it will interact with F95. But from what I understand from representatives of both sites, they want to collaborate and not step on each others toes. So I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.
In general I think a news site could be very positive for both devs and players. There are more good games being developed now than I can actually follow. And in accordance with Sturgeon's law there's also a crap ton of less than good games as well. So just like in other media, finding a reviewer who's taste you share is going to be a necessity pretty soon.
Plus, I like in depth analysis of games and industry trends. I like it so much I actually co moderate a games discussion group with monthly meat space meetings near my dev bunker. And lewd games should not be exempt from that kind of treatment. Might even help raise the quality bar a bit, which benefits everyone.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Question about android version, the game seems to be in a wrong resolution and I couldn't change it, about 40% of the screen is blocked and I can't see the dialogues, how to fix this?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
We've taken to my discord to resolve this, turns out android allows the game to run on crazy screen resolutions that weren't originally supported. So here's an apk with best effort support for most resolutions (it won't look perfect, but it should be close enough and at the very least playable).

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I see the pregnancy tag on this, but not the creampie tag. Is that one missing or is this without creampie(s)?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
sexymaid6969 I'd like to fix that if I can. Would you mind going to C:\Users\yourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\MipMip\BellMaster and sending me the log file you find there (should be a file named something like output_log.txt). Thanks.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Since I assume at least some of you here aren't following my , just thought I'd let you know I revealed some details about my next game. The game is not released yet and will only really be ready for a first release in a few months, but here's what's it about and some of it's art style:

View attachment 528579

"Listen... You're a fun, clever guy. I know that. But that's the problem, I know that. No one else does. You're a bit... shy, you know? I don't think I've ever seen you approach a woman you don't know and ... just ask her out. So I'll make you a deal: You pick up a woman and close the deal, during this trip, and I'll pay for your flight back, in time for your precious classes. Sound good?"

Body Language is a game about communication, verbal and otherwise. Join a friend for a backpacking adventure in a foreign city. See the sights, meet new people, and grow as a person. Also there are some hot women and jokes and stuff. Have fun!

Body Language is early in development. The first public version is currently scheduled for mid 2020.

Did I mention the hot women? well, meet your main interests:

View attachment 528564 View attachment 528568 View attachment 528569

You'll get to meet them soon enough. Hope you all are as excited about this as I am :) See you in a few months.
Ohh..
Dancer, Business woman, Hooker, camera, Tv

how soon is game from release,mipmip? Looks great, character art reminds me a bit of "Our Red string".

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
ZagorTeNay Glad to hear you like the art. I released a limited tech demo for this game to a few patrons recently and I'm still fixing issues that were raised from that. There's also been a small delay in the form of Phoenix (the artist) giving birth and taking time off for that. She came back to work last week but she's still taking it slower than usual. Taking all that into account, I'm now aiming for a public release by the end of this year.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
the women look great... but im not gonna lie, i think if you decide to do a 4th, it would be nice to have an asian chick, and if you decide to do more later, i would also love to see a black or at the very least, latina chick as well for more flavour.

either way, they look amazing!

Reactions: Mipmip

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have plans to expand the cast of main girls at this point, there's a lot of work ahead just to handle the ones I already got! :) I generally try to avoid writing characters from cultures I know very little about (there are almost no asain, black or latina people where I'm from) But I may as well mention that the supporting cast currently contains this dance instructor which will take at least some influence from a nice women I met traveling in Peru when I was younger. (Note, this is a concept image, this character might change visually as development continues).
dance.png

Reactions: L30

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have plans to expand the cast of main girls at this point, there's a lot of work ahead just to handle the ones I already got! :) I generally try to avoid writing characters from cultures I know very little about (there are almost no asain, black or latina people where I'm from) But I may as well mention that the supporting cast currently contains this dance instructor which will take at least some influence from a nice women I met traveling in Peru when I was younger. (Note, this is a concept image, this character might change visually as development continues).
View attachment 759964

my advice on writting girls from diferent cultures is to... do them like the others, dont try to be "cultural" with them, because it just ends up like a bad stereotype. just treat them like the others, at most, add something stronger about their personality, like, a latina could be more happy and hot headed, a black girl could be either a "try hard" straight foward or a snobish rich girl. and the asian girl could be either shy, or cold or just a party girl.

there's not really a wrong way to make them honestly, if anything, i would say to avoid cliches(even though i kinda made some there). dont treat them as a diferent race, just as diferent people, and it will work perfectly fine.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Version 1.0.3 is out.
This is a minor version that mostly adds improved support for the strange and wonderful array of Android screen sizes. As well as typo and minor bug fixes. If you've played v 1.0.1 you can skip this one.

ardreiltagh

Aug 23, 2020
Question, and I haven't played around with Unity before so this is likely on my end, but when I load the game, I get the start screen, but once I start the game I see the UI but where I assume the graphics are supposed to be is just a blank screen. I see the conversation text in the lower left, devotion/status bar on top and bell in upper right, and my options to select in their box. The rest of the screen is just a solid color (color changes depending on where I am). I've tried adjusting the graphics level and resolution settings when starting the game with no luck. Running windows 10 and the x64 version. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
ardreiltagh That's weird, can you send me a screenshot (here or in a PM) so I can follow through?
Also please make sure your display drivers are up to date as that is the most common issue.

ardreiltagh

Aug 23, 2020
ardreiltagh That's weird, can you send me a screenshot (here or in a PM) so I can follow through?
Also please make sure your display drivers are up to date as that is the most common issue.
Thanks for the reply. Here is a screenshot. When I advance further and go to the park it is similar just with a darker blue/gray background. I double checked and my nvidia drivers are up to date. computer is a couple years old (maybe 2-3 years) but I don’t think it is that far out of date.

Jul 31, 2018
How does one get the "Face painting for adults" and "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat" Pictures in the gallery? I just started playing the game through again and it's been a while. I don't think I got them before either though haha.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Both are date reward images, but to get them you first need to have the wife used to cum.
For more specific instructions see the , specifically the notes at the bottom.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
Jul 31, 2018
Both are date reward images, but to get them you first need to have the wife used to cum.
For more specific instructions see the , specifically the notes at the bottom.
I literally looked at those words "Gallery unlock guide" and didn't put two and two together. It just didn't click in my brain for some reason or I forgot about it haha. Thank you for not throwing rotten tomatoes at me haha.

Reactions: Mipmip
4.10 star(s) 43 Votes