4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Update time!

As you may have seen, I've started the week by finally finishing and publishing the for Bell Master. It took a few introspective days but it's proven itself immensely valuable. I've already made a few tweaks to the story and task plan for the new game based on some of the more salient conclusions. I also did another Bell Master related task but I'm keeping that one to myself for now.

In new game news, I have somewhat of a good news bad news situation. The bad news is that Phoenix is going to be out of commission for a while for medical reasons (nothing to worry about), which means a delay in the new character design process. This forced my hand a bit to start a new artist search sooner than I planned. But I can handle the unplanned costs by borrowing some of next month's budget, so no big deal overall.

On the good news side, I've cracked a story structure problem that has been bugging me since the idea stage of this game. The new approach adds more player motivation and clarifies the character arc for the MC. I still need to write it up in more than bullet points, but it's already made me much happier about the games story as a whole and loosened up the minor writers' block I was suffering.

On the tech side I'm currently looking at 3rd party assets (namely, fungus and playmaker) to see how they stack up against my home grown engine, building up the tech infrastructure that will enable the prototype stage of development outlined in the roadmap post.

Have a great week!

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Just a quick heads up. Since my weekly updates are moving away from Bell Master and towards the new game. I'll be posting them on my Patreon only. Still public and free as always. When I open a page for my new game here on F95, I will continue cross posting my updates there. For now, if you want to stay up to date with my ramblings, feel free to head on over to the Patreon.

Have a great week, and thanks for following along this far!

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I think I'm missing something obvious. Am I just supposed to train AP until it's maxed and then massage until stress is all the way down? Or is there something else to do? I haven't unlocked anything at all, it seems like, and I've been at it for 15 days in game. Plus, park guy doesn't have an option for me to train more, not sure what you need to do to trigger that.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I'm not sure if I missed it, but is there any info on what your next game actually *is*? Like a premise, and what kind of tags we should expect it to have?

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Cameage Are you training her up by clicking the bell?

Rosen King I haven't made a lot of info on the new game public yet. I'll announce it properly when I have the required art (game logo, character art etc). Tags wise you can expect the usual vanilla ones as well as exhibition and light BDSM, and since there's more than one girl this time, threesome and harem related tags are likely (though in terms of developement time they will come in only after everything else is in place). There isn't going to be hypno this time around, and the game is going to skew more towards a dating sim than a trainer. I'm planning to keep the dynamic sex scenes from Bell Master (if somewhat simplified) in addition to more scripted scenes and other gameplay elements.
And, since it's super early in the project, all of the above might change before the release. Tags might be added, gameplay might change, etc.
Rest assured that the premise, arcs and themes are already set and written, but I'm keeping them to myself until I'm ready to make a full game announcement.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
During the ending (day 30) you will get asked a question, answer yes and you'll get the pregnancy ending.

Reactions: Fapternate_acc

tjs611

Jun 3, 2018
does anyone know how to level up arousal? I've increased it to the max, I've payed the old man to tell me I "need to make her whole day arousing" or whatever, I tried to text her during work, and I can't figure out how to level it up.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Cameage Are you training her up by clicking the bell?

Rosen King I haven't made a lot of info on the new game public yet. I'll announce it properly when I have the required art (game logo, character art etc). Tags wise you can expect the usual vanilla ones as well as exhibition and light BDSM, and since there's more than one girl this time, threesome and harem related tags are likely (though in terms of developement time they will come in only after everything else is in place). There isn't going to be hypno this time around, and the game is going to skew more towards a dating sim than a trainer. I'm planning to keep the dynamic sex scenes from Bell Master (if somewhat simplified) in addition to more scripted scenes and other gameplay elements.
And, since it's super early in the project, all of the above might change before the release. Tags might be added, gameplay might change, etc.
Rest assured that the premise, arcs and themes are already set and written, but I'm keeping them to myself until I'm ready to make a full game announcement.
Looking forward to this. And really hope the game has very in detail hint system, this saves a ton of time for players, and back'n'forth with non stop: where is this, how do I trigger that...

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Since I assume at least some of you here aren't following my , just thought I'd let you know I revealed some details about my next game. The game is not released yet and will only really be ready for a first release in a few months, but here's what's it about and some of it's art style:

mixedSmall.png

"Listen... You're a fun, clever guy. I know that. But that's the problem, I know that. No one else does. You're a bit... shy, you know? I don't think I've ever seen you approach a woman you don't know and ... just ask her out. So I'll make you a deal: You pick up a woman and close the deal, during this trip, and I'll pay for your flight back, in time for your precious classes. Sound good?"

Body Language is a game about communication, verbal and otherwise. Join a friend for a backpacking adventure in a foreign city. See the sights, meet new people, and grow as a person. Also there are some hot women and jokes and stuff. Have fun!

Body Language is early in development. The first public version is currently scheduled for mid 2020.

Did I mention the hot women? well, meet your main interests:

3smallest.png 2Smallest.png 3Smallest.png

You'll get to meet them soon enough. Hope you all are as excited about this as I am :) See you in a few months.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Since I assume at least some of you here aren't following my , just thought I'd let you know I revealed some details about my next game. The game is not released yet and will only really be ready for a first release in a few months, but here's what's it about and some of it's art style:

View attachment 528579

"Listen... You're a fun, clever guy. I know that. But that's the problem, I know that. No one else does. You're a bit... shy, you know? I don't think I've ever seen you approach a woman you don't know and ... just ask her out. So I'll make you a deal: You pick up a woman and close the deal, during this trip, and I'll pay for your flight back, in time for your precious classes. Sound good?"

Body Language is a game about communication, verbal and otherwise. Join a friend for a backpacking adventure in a foreign city. See the sights, meet new people, and grow as a person. Also there are some hot women and jokes and stuff. Have fun!

Body Language is early in development. The first public version is currently scheduled for mid 2020.

View attachment 528564 View attachment 528568 View attachment 528569

You'll get to meet them soon enough. Hope you all are as excited about this as I am :) See you in a few months.
[i'm in this image and i don't like it]

• Haha
Reactions: Mipmip and Mattu

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017

View attachment 528579

View attachment 528564 View attachment 528568 View attachment 528569

I wish you a shower of inspiration on your next project =^^=

Reactions: Mipmip

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Another thing that happened lately that you may have missed out on was this lovely thing:

Lom1.PNG

As you may know I'm not big on cross promotions and much prefer to just share with you games that I actually played and liked every once in a while. So when Droid Productions contacted me to say he liked Bell Master enough to put a reference to to it in his game, I took the time to play it, and I immediately gave droid the okay and the art assets to use. Love of Magic has a great urban fantasy story, hot girls, hours of content, and is overall a fun game. Droid is the kind of dev I respect with an open and honest attitude and a healthy respect for the community. Worth checking out and not just for the Bell Master shout out :)

There is another Bell Master related piece of news in the works, but for now it's a bit early to discuss. I'll keep you informed (alongside my patrons) as it develops.
Have a great day!

Sep 11, 2018
Another thing that happened lately that you may have missed out on was this lovely thing:

View attachment 532400

As you may know I'm not big on cross promotions and much prefer to just share with you games that I actually played and liked every once in a while. So when Droid Productions contacted me to say he liked Bell Master enough to put a reference to to it in his game, I took the time to play it, and I immediately gave droid the okay and the art assets to use. Love of Magic has a great urban fantasy story, hot girls, hours of content, and is overall a fun game. Droid is the kind of dev I respect with an open and honest attitude and a healthy respect for the community. Worth checking out and not just for the Bell Master shout out :)

There is another Bell Master related piece of news in the works, but for now it's a bit early to discuss. I'll keep you informed (alongside my patrons) as it develops.
Have a great day!
I really like the way Droid cross-promotions. A sample of the games inside his game was a smart move.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mipmip

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really like the way Droid cross-promotions. A sample of the games inside his game was a smart move.
It's also fun for me; MC enjoys these games, and having them in lets me ground the world. It makes it feel, just a little more, that our world and his world overlaps, and that any time now a portal to Elsewhere could open next to you as you walk back from work, and a princess in full armor could step out :)

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
CG unlocks aren't tied to saves in this game. So make sure you get the gallery file from the save folder as well.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm proud to let you all know that Bell Master will be included in a 24h stream for charity!
starting 7pm UK time tomorrow (Saturday)

I'll likely drop by the streams chat at some point as well. You're encouraged to join :)
streamNotice2.png

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Cross promotion ahead, you have been warned.

It's been a while since I last posted here. The next project is still in development. Weekly progress reports are as always available as free, public posts on my .

So what's this post about then? Well, there's a new lewd games focused website you'll probably hear lots about in the near future. I've been in contact with some of the staff and writers, and they seem to have that rare combination of good intentions and good sense. I have some hope that it'll become a permanent, useful part of the industry .
So If you like reading features about the lewd game scene, in depth reviews or even game making tips and guides, you'll probably like a visit to

Full disclosure, Bell Master will be promoted in some capacity on that site thanks in part to this post. But as you should know about me by now, I wouldn't recommend a visit if I didn't try it myself and think it was worth your time.

Thanks for your attention and have a great week!

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes