Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
It's funny how Lily and Maya have similar hair in Episode 10, but Lily's looks much much better. It really is confounding how DPC half-asses certain things.

I like to call this version of Maya the Southern Maya. The problem is that Maya lacks all the charisma that some Southern women possess. :KEK:

Reactions: Riaman

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My theory is that he doesn't want the repeat of Previews in the #40s because it gives the illusion that the wait wasn't that long if we only get 15 previews.
how much fuss to wait until the end of august. it is imminent, DPC is working 24/7 for you and this is your appreciation....

you should join his discord so that he can ban you, you deserve it

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
DPC is very slow regarding Preview in episode 11. There is no new preview for 2 weeks. :cry:
well considering that the plot of Being a DIK is so predictable, I guess DPC is trying to put out a preview that won't let us predict the entire plot of Chapter 11. :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 19Castiel23

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
well considering that the plot of Being a DIK is so predictable, I guess DPC is trying to put out a preview that won't let us predict the entire plot of Chapter 11. :KEK:
Weird how that only seems to apply to his games. Other devs don't encounter that problem and post multiple previews at a time and manage not to spoil their entire story. There is also this groundbreaking, almost alien technology on discord that lets you spoiler tag stuff for people that want to avoid it.:rolleyes:

I bet we are 1 update away from 'previews' of the sky, because he can't find a non spoiler render.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes