jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

This week, I started by finishing Lily's special render set, which marks a milestone in the episode development cycle as every render in the Rewards app has been created. These usually take me quite some time because they require a lot of effort.

I also coded and double-checked the already written code for the Rewards, ensuring I could leave this area behind and only place/hide the renders in the game as magazines and other rewards. It feels very good to be done with this part of the development, and I've enjoyed making both Maya's and Lily's special render sets a lot. I hope you will like them too.

After that, I continued posing static renders and will continue doing that for at least the rest of this month.

The animation queue has ~50 animation files in it, and all PCs are back to rendering animations after one of them has been used for rendering Art Day renders and Lily's special render set.

It's still tricky for me to show previews due to their spoiler nature, but now that I'm solely focusing on story art, I hope to have something to show you soon. I am currently working on some bigger story scenes, and I'm about to wrap up a 100+ render scene with the DIKs.

Patreon reward
This week's Art Day renders are of Isabella. If you missed the previous week's renders of Nicole, you can find them here.

The request was to make a Fallout-inspired render of Isabella. After some community polls, the theme became looting and remembering the days before the fallout. This is the end result.

I hope you enjoy it. Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

More art day renders are to come next Friday.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Know people will as usual bitch about the lack of numbers/previews but if it's at the point where all the ancillary stuff is finished, combined with the animations being done outside just rendering in the background, then that's pretty good news to have as it essentially means that all that is left to finish are outstanding scenes comprised of static renders (which at this point last month was estimated at at 1/3 already being done).

tl;dr it's still Spring and from all that's been said so far, feels like the episode's at least 50% done which is good news.

NL1955

Nov 19, 2021

This week, I started by finishing Lily's special render set, which marks a milestone in the episode development cycle as every render in the Rewards app has been created. These usually take me quite some time because they require a lot of effort.

I also coded and double-checked the already written code for the Rewards, ensuring I could leave this area behind and only place/hide the renders in the game as magazines and other rewards. It feels very good to be done with this part of the development, and I've enjoyed making both Maya's and Lily's special render sets a lot. I hope you will like them too.

After that, I continued posing static renders and will continue doing that for at least the rest of this month.

The animation queue has ~50 animation files in it, and all PCs are back to rendering animations after one of them has been used for rendering Art Day renders and Lily's special render set.

It's still tricky for me to show previews due to their spoiler nature, but now that I'm solely focusing on story art, I hope to have something to show you soon. I am currently working on some bigger story scenes, and I'm about to wrap up a 100+ render scene with the DIKs.

Patreon reward
This week's Art Day renders are of Isabella. If you missed the previous week's renders of Nicole, you can find them here.

The request was to make a Fallout-inspired render of Isabella. After some community polls, the theme became looting and remembering the days before the fallout. This is the end result.

I hope you enjoy it. Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
41dcu6.jpg

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Patreon reward

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Plot twist: This isn't Bella. This is 30+ years after BADIK and we are looking at Lynette Miller who has a really strong resemblance to her mother. The stuff brings back fond memories of grandpa Neil.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know what's funny? Having sex with Quinn to win the Cumpetition did NOT count against you when telling Maya and Josy how many girls you've been with. You could avoid the indignity of swallowing a condom to stay loyal, and still technically have only Zoey as your entire body count. Hell, the Cumpetition isn't even in the gallery!

Maybe DPC accidentally forgot about it, because with Episode 10's release, he patched that loophole and winning the Cumpetition now counts against you. A true tragedy :cry:
Especially since Derek treats you like Joshy!
Actually it does count or I thought it did, just because it not in the gallery doesn't mean it don't, like taking Josy home in ep7 counts in ep9 counter but Chip being a fake wouldn't know that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Patreon reward

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
well at least the SR are done I guess that something

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Patreon reward

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
I'm fully convinced that he's been up to some kind of fuckery that he knows everyone will hate all this time and we'll only find out what it is like a month before the update finally comes out. I just don't know what it is....

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I think of Quinn's story as more of a "taming the succubus" kinda thing. She'll be addicted to broccoli by the end of it.

One day two broccoli stems, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured broccoli stem called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured broccoli stem was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured broccoli stem, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through."

"The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

:ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
One day two broccoli stems, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured broccoli stem called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured broccoli stem was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured broccoli stem, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through."

"The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".

:ROFLMAO:
You forgot to mention that the surviving stem (after brain removal surgery), not only survived, but also became Josy's first simp. :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes