Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Who else thinks the clip could be 30 seconds shorter?
I stole Quinn simp and made him my bitch, it clear he obsess with Josy simps such myself the grandmaster why because Quinn is a loser :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: where every he goes he hears Alady Alady Alady Alady:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: The Dick

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Well you literally put "Lynette is Alive" in it.

Besides she's been dead 19 years and a couple of months, not 20. It's the same as the MC's age.
She might have died when he was conceived, Neil's dick was too much for her.

Or maybe Neil killed her and got some next bitch pregnant and is passing off MC as Lynette's kid to try to get money from her family.

Expand your horizons young padawan.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
She might have died when he was conceived, Neil's dick was too much for her.

Or maybe Neil killed her and got some next bitch pregnant and is passing off MC as Lynette's kid to try to get money from her family.

Expand your horizons young padawan.
You see, that's just lazy. Anyone can spout random BS. Plausibility is an art and you are 30 years too early to challenge me.

Padawan? Hah! I once decapitated a jedi master and a sith lord with their own lightsabers. The idiots were having some sort of duel practically on my backyard and the noise really aggravated my hangover.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Finding Maya more attractive is an odd(and I'd dare say wrong) opinion, but an opinion it is and all opinions are accepted here.

Playing through throuple path is an exercise in not gagging everytime Maya shoves her ass in the centre of the screen.
I'm sorry you've deceived yourself so thoroughly, being so wrong must be such a huge burden. Obviously your creditability has taken a hit here, I won't be able to take your opinions seriously until you seek help. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You see, that's just lazy. Anyone can spout random BS. Plausibility is an art and you are 30 years too early to challenge me.

Padawan? Hah! I once decapitated a jedi master and a sith lord with their own lightsabers. The idiots were having some sort of duel practically on my backyard and the noise really aggravated my hangover.
must had been darth jar jar :ROFLMAO:

Jul 29, 2017
I'm sorry you've deceived yourself so thoroughly, being so wrong must be such a huge burden. Obviously your creditability has taken a hit here, I won't be able to take your opinions seriously until you seek help. :ROFLMAO:
Hey I love Maya too, but I have to agree with aladyaladyalady, Maya's skin does not look great, especially on her ass. And some of her best scenes do include close ups of her otherwise nice ass. The Sea of Tranquility looks in the mirror and Maya's ass is looking back :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes