mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Right here bro
Yeah, what I mean is does she slip it in before the choice? I can't remember, and I've never picked the option to stop her. Is that showing that she takes off the condom and then he bails before she can put it in (even though it should be obvious (at least to her) that he hasn't, in fact, come)?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Admittedly, I was a bit vague there. And honestly if Bella never knows, then what's the harm. But in case, just in case, there is a special variant good end for an absolutely pure path, I want to see it.
Yeah, I have a similar path going on with her as well, but I hadn't considered the cumpetition though....
DOH!

• Sad
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
DPC said 15-17. But I think 16 is the last one and there will be an epilogue after that.

December 2024 - EP11
December 2025 - EP12 (Season 3 final)
December 2029 - EP16 (The final)

and...

Summer of 2030 - Epilogue
you really are an optimist, arent you :LUL:
better try something like this - ep11 -2025, ep12-2027, ep13...ep13?....
nope, we are starting ai overhaul in 2028, restart the numbering:WeSmart:

hopium is the worstbest drug, no doubt there.:BootyTime:

Zerdusch

Formerly 'Eradicate Wokeness'
May 3, 2024
you really are an optimist, arent you :LUL:
better try something like this - ep11 -2025, ep12-2027, ep13...ep13?....
nope, we are starting ai overhaul in 2028, restart the numbering:WeSmart:

hopium is the worstbest drug, no doubt there.:BootyTime:
images.jpeg

Reactions: VOYEUR

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

This week, I started by finishing Lily's special render set, which marks a milestone in the episode development cycle as every render in the Rewards app has been created. These usually take me quite some time because they require a lot of effort.

I also coded and double-checked the already written code for the Rewards, ensuring I could leave this area behind and only place/hide the renders in the game as magazines and other rewards. It feels very good to be done with this part of the development, and I've enjoyed making both Maya's and Lily's special render sets a lot. I hope you will like them too.

After that, I continued posing static renders and will continue doing that for at least the rest of this month.

The animation queue has ~50 animation files in it, and all PCs are back to rendering animations after one of them has been used for rendering Art Day renders and Lily's special render set.

It's still tricky for me to show previews due to their spoiler nature, but now that I'm solely focusing on story art, I hope to have something to show you soon. I am currently working on some bigger story scenes, and I'm about to wrap up a 100+ render scene with the DIKs.

Patreon reward
This week's Art Day renders are of Isabella. If you missed the previous week's renders of Nicole, you can find them here.

The request was to make a Fallout-inspired render of Isabella. After some community polls, the theme became looting and remembering the days before the fallout. This is the end result.

I hope you enjoy it. Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

More art day renders are to come next Friday.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"This week, I started by finishing Lily's special render set, which marks a milestone in the episode development cycle as every render in the Rewards app has been created. These usually take me quite some time because they require a lot of effort."
and those are soooo important for the game/players...cant wait for full minigames/special renders exclusive update :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It's still tricky for me to show previews due to their spoiler nature, but now that I'm solely focusing on story art, I hope to have something to show you soon. I am currently working on some bigger story scenes, and I'm about to wrap up a 100+ render scene with the DIKs.
how much stress for one person, we are expecting a chapter with a twist every 2 clicks.

fortunately autumn is near

Reactions: SomboSteel

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022

This week, I started by finishing Lily's special render set, which marks a milestone in the episode development cycle as every render in the Rewards app has been created. These usually take me quite some time because they require a lot of effort.

I also coded and double-checked the already written code for the Rewards, ensuring I could leave this area behind and only place/hide the renders in the game as magazines and other rewards. It feels very good to be done with this part of the development, and I've enjoyed making both Maya's and Lily's special render sets a lot. I hope you will like them too.

After that, I continued posing static renders and will continue doing that for at least the rest of this month.

The animation queue has ~50 animation files in it, and all PCs are back to rendering animations after one of them has been used for rendering Art Day renders and Lily's special render set.

Patreon reward
This week's Art Day renders are of Isabella. If you missed the previous week's renders of Nicole, you can find them here.

The request was to make a Fallout-inspired render of Isabella. After some community polls, the theme became looting and remembering the days before the fallout. This is the end result.

I hope you enjoy it. Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Fallout-art-Fallout-Shädbase-2725136.png

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Patreon reward

Have a great weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Would have been hilarious if Bella found the Best costume trophy relic, and reminisced about the MC.
:ROFLMAO:

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes