Riaman

Formerly 'Lilyfan4lyf'
Nov 27, 2020
Out of curiosity, I looked into what else the winning (or losing) of the Cumpetition contributes to.

I don't think I have ever seen this scene play out like this before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amount of funny scenes and ability to troll Quinn immediately makes it worth the sacrifice.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Out of curiosity, I looked into what else the winning (or losing) of the Cumpetition contributes to.

I don't think I have ever seen this scene play out like this before:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Losing a CUM-petition is literally Being a Joshy gameplay.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Losing a CUM-petition is literally Being a Joshy gameplay.
Not really. Quinn never puts a condom on the MC and he just pretends to cum. Why does she play along and pretend to make him swallow? Probably because it would be more humiliating for her to let others know that he considers humiliation preferable to fucking her raw.

Choosing to lose the cum-petition is to protect Derek and defy Quinn for the price of people THINKING the MC lost and swallowed a condom full of his own jizz. Bros before hoes.

Reactions: Riaman

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Not really. Quinn never puts a condom on the MC and he just pretends to cum. Why does she play along and pretend to make him swallow? Probably because it would be more humiliating for her to let others know that he considers humiliation preferable to fucking her raw.

Choosing to lose the cum-petition is to protect Derek and defy Quinn for the price of people THINKING the MC lost and swallowed a condom full of his own jizz. Bros before hoes.
huh-rabbit.gif
You a bit confused, He does eat a condom, because Quinn take it off from him , and that is when MC can be a pussy, and say, He cum. so Quinn put it in to his mouth, just not filled.
either way it's pathetic:p:ROFLMAO:

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
today we're going to have the status update which doesn't say anything, except that DPK likes to write words one after the other even if he doesn't say anything

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
today we're going to have the status update which doesn't say anything, except that DPK likes to write words one after the other even if he doesn't say anything
don't be pessimistic, the report might even contain some news about some feature that DPC knows we have been looking forward to.

Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
don't be pessimistic, the report might even contain some news about some feature that DPC knows we have been looking forward to.
I like your enthusiasm, but since season 3 I have lost a little enthusiasm, between the freeroam use more than necessary, the animations in 60fps (you will see that one day he will put them in 120fps) and the status update that you can copy and paste them for other visual novels because they are so generic, I can't help but be pessismist :cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes