RAIZIZ

Aug 8, 2018
I really wanted a scene of what happen to Chani when the Harkonnen invade the palace, Reverend Mother too.

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
Behind the Dune showed me that there is plenty of potential for a great adult game based on the Dune story. David's version came very close but fell short in my opinion. I really liked the style of the game and his artwork. Sadly he didn't make the most of the story-line. Plus there were too few good and proper sex scenes. I hope someone else decides to attempt a version. It can be quite similar. There just needs to be a few tweaks.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
More penetration for Jessica, YAY! The Harkonnen captain looks mighty fine aswell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 14 at 12:29pm

Hello!
I am about to add two scenes in Behind The Dune. I will bring back the Harkonnen captain this month, as a ghola (her green beetle logo was the Tleilaxu sign in the video game Emperor: Battle for Dune).
The idea is that, with her, you can infiltrate the palace despite the fact it's occupied by the Harkonnens.

I'll keep you guys updated of any more news. It is speculated on the Patreon page that Irulan and the smuggler will get one too and David may also alter the ghola captain scene by adding some blood since someone pointed out she should be a virgin with being a new ghola and all (some of you may or may not be into this, I personally wouldn't mind :rolleyes:, me thinks it adds to the realism) and David thought it was a very insightfull idea.

Last edited:

Hamlet

Jan 21, 2018
More penetration for Jessica, YAY! The Harkonnen captain looks mighty fine aswell.

Hello!
I am about to add two scenes in Behind The Dune. I will bring back the Harkonnen captain this month, as a ghola (her green beetle logo was the Tleilaxu sign in the video game Emperor: Battle for Dune).
The idea is that, with her, you can infiltrate the palace despite the fact it's occupied by the Harkonnens.

I'll keep you guys updated of any more news. It is speculated on the Patreon page that Irulan and the smuggler will get one too and David may also alter the ghola captain scene by adding some blood since someone pointed out she should be a virgin with being a new ghola and all (some of you may or may not be into this, I personally wouldn't mind :rolleyes:, me thinks it adds to the realism) and David thought it was a very insightfull idea.
Very nice. The addition of the Jessica scene will improve the game a lot. Yet there is still not enough of her and Paul. This month will be David's last update, I believe. Oh what might have been.

U

User_389564

Hello!

He should also make Jessica accept the fact that she and her son are in a sexual relationship. There is no need for the tears, since he asks her for it nicely....

Reactions: Raven Hex

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018

Hello!

Them captain bush doe XD

Valila

Jul 29, 2017

Hello!

You're the best. Thank you for sharing this <3

Last edited:

nimbus21

Jan 9, 2018
Do I have to kill Stilgar if I've been using the voice on the Freemen, or am I just missing something?

zeddolo

Nov 1, 2017
1543345907165.jpg
BehindTheDune V2.12.9
Hello! Here is november's update.

WHAT'S-Guide: Arrows on the map helps to know where to go for the main quest. I don't think you can be blocked now.
-The game already has an autosave function, but now you have 1 slot in the SAVE/LOAD menu. Easier to explore possibilities.
-Jessica, Duncan, the captain and Chani have 1 more expression in dialogues.
-The ghola of the sardaukar captain is buyable.
-Followed buy the captain(ghola), you can go in Arrakeen when you want.
-Not finished sex scene with Harah in the new jail.
-Coitus with Jessica and the captain.
-Details: Alia's red button work in the lollipop scene. Interface is less heavy. Holophone pranks when Paul infiltrates the Harkonnens. Lot of english corrected (not on the infiltration of Arrakeen). The bug that prevents to convince Stilgar with the help of the ghola Duncan or Leto is solved, you don't HAVE TO kill him now.

I did not have time to animate Harah's scene. Doing the "GPS" and the Save/Load option took me time but I think it worth it. I will read your feedbacks especially for the GPS. I hope players won't follow it too much because they would miss funny details and 90% of the sex scenes.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes