• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Link has already been posted but I'll take the liberty of posting the full patreon post that includes the change log etc:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello! Here is october's update.

I took time to do the sex scene of Harah and the Reverend Mother (a week for both) but I think it deserves the price for 2 reasons:
1-It's a very efficent pose to show intimate parts and breasts. It works better than with the vaginal sex of the smuggler for example.
2-I took time to make my file pragmatic. I mean, I can re-use it pretty easily for other characters.

WHAT'S NEW
-The safe for work scene for the awakening of the ghola is done. So the game can 100% be played at work.
-Shower with Irulan and Alia available, when they are both in the palace.
-Alia eats a lollipop after you found them somewhere in the palace.
-Vaginal sex done for the Reverend Mother, try the voice on her (I remind you that she accepts to follow you, now. So you can save her from the palace attack).
-Vaginal sex with Harah is ready too.
-60% of the english is corrected... i'm late because I thought we would have time too finish today.

I worked on making the path to the end more fluid (better key dialogues). I also worked on Jessica's sex menu to make it more coherent when you chose the Harkonnen end.

The game should be good enough at the end of november. It will be time to think about showing it to the world and replace the 2016's version.

Enjoy!

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
the stash link is laggy as fuck and the mega link only works for pc great!
the download on you phone us also dead

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
So how old is Paul and Chani in the game?
Did they get their movie age or book age (for those who haven´t the book, at the beginning of the novel Paul has just reached the age of 15 and is not much older when he has his first child with Chani in the book)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just curious, are you continuing the game after the ending? When i played this last month or so, after the ending, you can talk to some people and your sis is grown up, but you cant really do anything in terms of plot progression.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Just curious, are you continuing the game after the ending? When i played this last month or so, after the ending, you can talk to some people and your sis is grown up, but you cant really do anything in terms of plot progression.
From my understanding this game is getting one more update in November. So I don't really know if we'll get more plot as an epilogue.

Yuzin Suzuki

May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the bath scenes?
I also hope there's more added to Alias story line
and that you can use the voice on anyone by the end of the game
Also hope they continue add more scenes and not just end the game, this game is one I been looking forward too for so long.

Reactions: Zextral

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Is there some way to play a save from the previous version?
I don't think so, but you can play every scene from the menu, and the main game itself can be speedrun pretty fast.

If you need a quick boost, if you click the tower behind the smuggler you get 200 tons of spice and all spice harvesting perks.

Reactions: Dragonflight

box777

May 10, 2017
LOVE This game, hope you dont stop adding scenes, they are perfect now, finally fucking Harah

4.50 star(s) 95 Votes